Page 1 of 2
oh wow, thats nice. Im really not too fond of LP's but I like that one. The knobs look especially nice on it too.
"A guitar is your personality expressed through six strings"

"I'm cuddly bitch, deal with it"
Custom aluminum-necked Univox Hi-Flyer. Neck through, 24.75" scale, chambered mahogany body wings, rosewood fretboard, abalone block inlays, PAF in the bridge, P90 in the neck, Jazzmaster-style trem, volume controls for both pickups and a pickup switch, no tone knobs.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
^ dude, i love ur sig.
that guitars hard to imagine tho, seeing as how im not that learned in guitars. But, I do know i prefer rosewood fretboards.
If i had the cash tho, id get a custom telecaster. with rosewood lol

Last edited by Iblis92 at Jan 6, 2012,
oh damn. I love these kind of threads. you see the coolest stuff

Green Jackson KV2, except with a mahogany body and pickups swapped out for a Crunch Lab/Liquifire combo.

West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Jan 7, 2012,

Current production S540 Prestige. Let the fapping commence.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Natural finish 7 or 8 string Carvin with Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
chris broderick's 7 string soloist body shape except with a natural finish and a flamed koa top,fanned fretboard and EMGs
Fender custom shop pro HSS with locking tuners . sea foam green , big 70's headstock , maple neck .
look wonderful its 2700 $ i could afford it but dont wanna spend that much money on a guitar .

Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
1968 paisley Fender tele
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
the current guitar i'm going for is an ibanez RGD2120Z, gonna refit all the trem materials and block it off and trade out the p-ups, probably ceramic nailbombs, but warpigs would be interesting as well. we'll see when we get there in a few months i guess

after that i'm really GASing for a caparison horus if i can get a good price, throw a trilogy in the neck and either a nailbomb or aftermath bridge and

of course i'm a carvinite as well, though, and i'd also dig a 2228 with 808Xes or maybe those new lace p-ups...

bestill my beating heart.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
One day i will own a gibson les paul custom

but i'll never play it, or even touch it. i'm too clumsy for that.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Quote by mike_oxbig
One day i will own a gibson les paul custom

but i'll never play it, or even touch it. i'm too clumsy for that.

thats just sad . but i know how you feel .. reason why i dont pay more than 800-900 for guitars . I want a guitar i wont be afraid to play , ding or whatever . i take care of my stuff but if something happen , i wont cry .. thats why i dont own 2000 + $$ guitars .. and frankly cause you sometimes you pay for a "prestige" more than the actual cost of fabrication .

Im not a collector of anything in life .. so i wouldnt know what its like to have something but dont use it , or touch it . im having hard time figuring why people would pay 400 $ for legend of Zelda factory SEALED on the first nintendo .. when you can have it for 3 $ when its open . Buying with the intend of not touching it .. Worthless . but again im not a collector . same for useless thign like Baseball card , hokcey card .. if it doesnt serve a purpose in my life .. i dont need it
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
I'm the same at present time...I don't own any guitars worth more than a grand and I don't treat any of them like they're delicate. But there's just something about a gibson les paul, at least the one i see in my head, that demands it remain in perfect condition. Other guitars are drool worthy, i'd slap my wife with a cactus for a nice prs or gretsch...but there's just something about owning a gibson les paul that would make me feel like i could die happy.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
This or...

this...

but I'm presently very happy with my Vintage Les Paul Gold Top!
Vintage V100 Les Paul Icon Gold Top
Indie Shape "Black Jack" Special Edition
ESP LTD MH-200
Stagg Dreadnought Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 15 modeling amp
Quote by RiffRaff61
This or...

this...

but I'm presently very happy with my Vintage Les Paul Gold Top!

The first one looks like one hell of a sexy guitar.
Well, my Carvin CT6m is the best 6 string guitar I'll ever want, maybe swap the pickups one day, that's it.
Then I want a hollowbody, either a PRS Hollowbody ( II? III? whichever the newest series is ) or a Carvin SH575 with a spalted maple top.
Also, a Carvin DC727C for the shreds! 7 strings, 24 frets, licensed FR, active pups, neck through.. lovely.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by Stratus475
The first one looks like one hell of a sexy guitar.

It definitely is... Palm Bay Cyclone P7XS... sexy price too!
ESP LTD MH-200
Ruokangas Duke Custom with black cherry burst finish, a highly figured top, rippled ivoroid binding, True Temperament frets, an ebony fretboard and two humbucker pickups with coil tap.
That's disturbing Storm...
ESP LTD MH-200
arent there like 100 threads about this exact same thing...
my dream guitar is.. well there's two actually:

Rickenbacker 360/12 fireglow - has to be fireglow.

Nonreverse gibson firebird - because i love the firebird sound, but the reverse ones feel really weird to play - they look cooler, but that's not the point.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
There's a few!

Either a wine red Gibson Les Paul Custom (chrome hardware, white pick-guard)

Or a PRS Custom 24, in orangey red...
Musicman JP6/7 BFR
My Gibson Flying V

Quote by King Donkey
Green Jackson KV2, except with a mahogany body and pickups swapped out for a Crunch Lab/Liquifire combo.

Make that a white Kelly and we're bros

Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 7, 2012,
I'd love for a 7-string 27- fret neck in a thin-U contour with a super strat body and a flamed maple cap with Dimarzio Di-Activators in it. Must be a hard tail. I'd also settle for that without the maple in a V shape.

I don't own anything over 600 or so because I will only use a hard tail with passives (just personal preference). I buy used too so I actually don't spend too much over 300 for them either.
I've already got two of them. A Gibson Les Paul Standard and a 1997 Limited Edition 65 Reissue Stratocaster. But my next one which I'm hoping to buy on my 21st birthday is this bad boy...

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I've already got two of them. A Gibson Les Paul Standard and a 1997 Limited Edition 65 Reissue Stratocaster. But my next one which I'm hoping to buy on my 21st birthday is this bad boy...

hate you
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
At the moment I'd say Gibson Les Paul Custom '57 VOS.

... and a Fender Customshop Strat based on my current one, but as SSS.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Pre lawsuit Ibanez Destroyer! If anybody knows what that is then I sallute you

EDIT: Or an old Hamer explorer of some type
Last edited by uncle_sprinter at Jan 7, 2012,
Quote by miio
arent there like 100 threads about this exact same thing...

Yeah? So what I have answered this question a million times and never get tired of it.
Page 1 of 2