Up for sale, as i'm not bonding with it - model is called Sonic-7 - limited edition, so info on these is a bit hard to come by.

Pics here.
-Surprisingly lightweight mahogany body
-Quilted maple top
-Maple neck
-Prettiest Bird's-eye maple fretboard i've seen (can't quite capture it in photos)-
-Washburn Stainless-Steel Hardtail bridge with string rollers
-Coil tap on tone pot, volume and 2 Seymour Duncan Invader-7 pickups -
(pictured is a different bridge pickup - you'd be getting the guitat with the original Duncans, in black, uncovered)
-Buzz Feiten tuning system was canceled as it was giving me trouble - can be easily restored by removing a nut shim.

These are pretty rare - i understand there were 300 or so of these manufactured between 2000-2001 and that's that - there's a 6 string and a 7-string version, each with it's own floyd/non floyd variation.
this is number 11 from the series - you can check the serial number on the back of the headstock.

Plays like a charm, sounds simply amazing (something of a les-paul 7-string vibe to it, if such a thing existed, but it has it's own mojo), but does not like super-thick strings - (0.64 is fine for standard tuning. 0.74 was not).
Currently set up with a 0.10-0.64 set.

Great condition - one hairline scratch on the lower cutaway, about 2cm long, to the finish only.
Has undergone thorough fret-job a month ago.

700$ plus shipping - shipping should be around 100$ and jusging by experience, arrives in the US circa 3 days.

Contact me with anything: quittyband@gmail.com
"...But dignity is difficult to maintain,
stamina requires constant upkeep,
repetition is boring
and you pay for grace."
Bump!
stamina requires constant upkeep,
repetition is boring
and you pay for grace."
Bump! 700$ OBO.