Hi i recently got this thing called a trem stopper for my fr which is basically a sort of metal bracket which is screwed in near to the springs in the back cavity which lets you change tuning more easily and makes the trem 'dive only'.

The only problem is, i think you have to screw it in the middle, and the springs on my fr are set like this / | \ so the middle spring is blocking the place where the trem stopper should go. is it a professional job to change the spring configuration to just 2 springs or can it be done by a noob like me?
You can do it yourself.

Quote by emad
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
also take a look at the Tremol-Nosystem, Hip-Shot Trem-setter styles
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate