I'm looking for band members here in Kuwait. A guitarist, a drummer and a bassist.
Must be: male or female (but mostly male)
If you can play the guitar/drums/bass (or if you know anyone that can) please email me: bob.picco@yahoo.com

I'm looking to start a rock band.

My music influences:
Paramore, Red Hot Chili Peppers, ACDC, Panic! At The Disco, Asking Alexandria, Alexisonfire, Aerosmith, Coldplay, Linkin Park, Black Veil Brides, Evanescence, Acceptance, Bullet For My Valentine, My Chemical Romance, Tokio Hotel, Pendulum, Guns 'n' Roses, Metallica.
omg !!!! im in lebanon !!!!!!! i play the guitar and my influences are practacally the same !!!!! (except the fact tht ur missing out on nirvana ......and i rly adore MCR )too bad imnot in kuwait ... :/
Quote by andrew11x
omg !!!! im in lebanon !!!!!!! i play the guitar and my influences are practacally the same !!!!! (except the fact tht ur missing out on nirvana ......and i rly adore MCR )too bad imnot in kuwait ... :/

Yeah I forgot to mention a few other bands, but I couldn't be bothered to type much more :P
That sucks. Try coming to Kuwait haha.
My email is here if you'd like to know more: bob.picco@yahoo.com
Quote by Nathy137
You have such a good music taste why can't you live in england??

Haha thank you sadly it's kind of too late for me to move to England, because of school and stuff.
Why can't YOU live in Kuwait? Haha.
If you'd like to know more, you can email me: bob.picco@yahoo.com
Bro ! Did you also post about this on yahoo answers?
I too live in kuwait and have been looking for band members .
I play lead guitar and listen metallica,megadeth ,gun n roses ,a7x, lamb of god etc .Your music interest seems quite similar to mine .Will be waiting for your reply .