Well after you read the title you already knew that my new amp is a Krank amp.

That right there to the left of the Orange is a Krank Rev. Jr. 20W, and that 112 came with the amp too.

Price paid: $300

Amp has two channels, Kleen, and Krank. Kleen only has a volume control and no EQ, although I can turn the gain down on the Krank channel and use it as a clean channel. It sounds decent, not as good as my Orange though, as there's no EQ. The Krank channel is where this amp really shines. I can get anything from light distortion to hard rock, metal needs an OD though unless you want to have the volume cranked. You can also enable the effects loop and use it to get even more volume.

The amp's kinda complicated to use, which I dislike.

Edit: Ordered a grill from Krank.
Last edited by FearMyLightning at Jan 7, 2012,
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
What do you mean by it being complicated?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
What do you mean by it being complicated?

+1 doesn't look complicated.

HNGD!
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
I took this outside and cranked it. Turns out it feedbacks like a slut. Anyways I'm probably going to sell it just to get a free cab. It still sounds good though.