I just got this in a trade, and am really enjoying it. It was made in Japan during 1980, And is a Daion power XX

Review(ish)

The majority of this is apparently made out of maple. All the hardware is either made out of rosewood or brass, even the inlays! That neck thru makes for some of the best sustain I've ever heard and the ebony freeboard almost plays itself. The neck is a little fat, which I'm not used to because Im used to playing my jacksons. The tone is balls out and pretty distinct, you hear everything. The two hums can both be split to single coils via two small switches by the control knobs (made out of rosewood). overall, this is one of the coolest guitars I've seen, let alone played or owned! Its just so unique, they just don't make things like this anymore, to be cliche.

nature always sides with the hidden flaw
Looks sweet
"We're content, to pitch our tent,
When the glory's evident"
Petra - Beyond Belief.
Sweden.
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Finnish.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Schweiz.
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
Happy NGD, *unforgiven*! That is a pretty, pretty nice piece of axery there.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Sweetened sweat.

HNSSSSFSSSD!
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
My school has one of those and I dare say it's my favourite guitar I have ever played.My schools one is pretty beaten up,and sits in the corner unused,as everyone thinks its a write off,but it's just a beautiful instrument.
Very happy NGD!
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Ian hawkins
My school has one of those and I dare say it's my favourite guitar I have ever played.My schools one is pretty beaten up,and sits in the corner unused,as everyone thinks its a write off,but it's just a beautiful instrument.

Try to buy it from them. No harm in asking, after all.

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Try to buy it from them. No harm in asking, after all.

That is on the agenda.If not,it might slip out of the music room never to return
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
thats pretty awesome.
clipzors?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Hey Ian, defiantly try to get your hands on that thing, there pretty rare and will probably increase in value, unless if its really bad. But yeah, this thing is great, I seem to love it more every time I play it. Plus the beauty and uniqueness of it is something else.

As for clips, I don't have any way of recording it, except for a crappy point and shoot camera. Also, I'm not that good lol
nature always sides with the hidden flaw