What is this thread about exactly...
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I quite like Skillet and Red; mainly because they're someone what subtle about what they do and it just boils down to positive music and I can get behind that.

Flyleaf aren't a "Christian band" so to speak by they've always said in interviews that their Christian belief woks it's way into their music.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Anberlin is pretty cryptic but you can tell and they are skilled
You never know what temporal days may bring, laugh, love,live free and sing, when life is in discord, praise ye the Lord-Anberlin

Science is crazy!
Third Day, Casting Crowns, David Crowder Band, Tenth Avenue North, and MercyMe are the best contemporary Christian bands out there! go look 'em up
The Classic Crime is more unknown, but still a great group! And I must say, the new David Crowder Band album that is coming out on Tuesday is probably one of the best albums I have ever heard.
Main Setup:
Charvel So-Cal

Dunlop Volume
Digitech Tuner
Custom Compressor
VFE Blues King
Ibanez TS9 30th Anniv
Boss DD20
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Hardwire Supernatural
Loop-Master 2 Channel Looper

Mesa Single Rec
Relient K is the greatest christian band as far as I can tell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LyTpUZI2VY
They're just brilliant.

Switchfoot and Anberlin are great too (I saw them both a couple of months ago, pretty awesome). I hear Chevelle and Paramore (not so much) are also christian, but it's kind of the same as Flyleaf. Also, some smaller ones you should check out if you don't know, House Of Heroes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRbqrwanm-c) Deas Vail (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-3_dAVJIrQ) and my favorite Farewell Flight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0X8RpKTz4Y)

And The Classic Crime is amazing ^
1. There is an identical thread on the same page as this one already
2. You shouldn't listen/not listen to bands based on whether or not they are Christian.
3. The only good band I've seen mentioned in either thread is mewithoutYou.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Chevelle and Paramore are hardly "Christian bands." A few or even all members claiming a religion doesn't mean they make Christian music. Although I'd love to hear some chevelle in church someday haha
Honey mustard is best mustard.
Quote by guitar_rules311
1. There is an identical thread on the same page as this one already
2. You shouldn't listen/not listen to bands based on whether or not they are Christian.
3. The only good band I've seen mentioned in either thread is mewithoutYou.

I listen to all music, I'm just listing my favorite bands that happen to be christian, bro

But yes, mewithoutYou is fantastic, but I don't think it's fair to say they're the only good band on the page because it's just not true.
Nah, it is.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
No it's not, that is just ignorant. A lot of it is complete and utter crap that just copy other bands and have nonsense crap lyrics but a few of them are pretty boss.
Quote by rockfan7
No it's not, that is just ignorant. A lot of it is complete and utter crap that just copy other bands and have nonsense crap lyrics but a few of them are pretty boss.

All religious bands have "nonsense crap lyrics."
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa

All religious bands have "nonsense crap lyrics."

Well aren't you so cool.
Honey mustard is best mustard.
Quote by TearsForWater
Well aren't you so cool.

I am. I see you're new. Welcome to my corner of the internet.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
It's the truth though they're just like writing "YOURRRR EVERYYYTHINGGGGGG" over and over and they don't even mean what they're singing they're just cashing in by putting that to the style of whatever music is popular, it's sickening.
Quote by rockfan7
It's the truth though they're just like writing "YOURRRR EVERYYYTHINGGGGGG" over and over and they don't even mean what they're singing they're just cashing in by putting that to the style of whatever music is popular, it's sickening.

I'm not sure you've actually heard mwY...
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
I'm not sure you've actually heard mwY...

I'm not talking about mewithoutYou, I'm talking about a majority of Christian bands, bro.