I'm selling my old Gemini I, (don't have the money to put into it,) for $150.

I've seen this around, and was wondering if anyone's ever tried/has one, and can tell me how they sound in person.

I would go try one at Guitar Center, but that won't be for a while.

Thanks!
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Honeyburst

Epiphone Les Paul Special 1 with P90 pickups; swapped neck out for a Peavey Raptor Plus.

Alvarez Dreadnaught RD6

Vox Valvetronix VT20+
They are fine for the bedroom. The small speaker and cab limit the sound. But you can jack it into a larger cabinet and treat it as a head. The Vjr has a warm sound and works great with pedals or multifx. By itself it's a bit bland.
+1

i think there are probably better-sounding out-of-the-box tube amps now, but as a pedal platform it's hard to beat
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?