Page 1 of 4
They can be anything music, games, bands, people anything
Mine would be games, 2011 promised games like skyrim and arkham city both were hugely dissapointing and lacked what the previous games had.
Musically lulu, having heard news about a brand new metallica album featuring lou reed, everyone was stoked to hear it, but unfortunately....well you all heard it.

What about you guys?
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

I made a best/worst albums of 2011 list earlier. Here's the worst list.

Stratovarius: Elysium

The new radiohead album

R.E.M.: Collapse into Now - REM really needs to stop

Gorillaz: The Fall

One Direction: Up All Night. seriously, why does a fan-base even exist for one direction.

The new Boris album(s?) - I love Boris, but wtf were they thinking

Beastie Boys: Hot Sauce Committee Part Two - ewwwwwwww

Limp Bizkit: Cold Cobra

Nightwish: Imaginaerium - Nightwish is ridiculous. And always has been
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Quote by TheSPillow

Leave.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by The9
skyrim and arkham city both were hugely dissapointing and lacked what the previous games had.

>Add new content, rework old content to work in a superior fashion.

"Nah, it's lacking and unoriginal."
Quote by TheSPillow

One Direction: Up All Night. seriously, why does a fan-base even exist for one direction.

You take that back
cat
Quote by goest

They were terrible, graphically skyrim was ok but it was just plain and it felt like there was no drive to make it, you end up doing the same generic "go here collect this" mission over and over. And batman!! Does batman not know how to ask people things without threats?
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Quote by goest

This.

Arkham City was my game of the year, I absolutely loved it. Skyrim is amazing as well. Dragon Age 2 was pretty disappointing, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Without sparking a political debate, on a larger scale, I'd say that goddamned indefinite detention bill.

Smaller scale? I'll go game nerd and say that there's STILL no damned true Kingdom Hearts sequel.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by The9
They were terrible, graphically skyrim was ok but it was just plain and it felt like there was no drive to make it, you end up doing the same generic "go here collect this" mission over and over. And batman!! Does batman not know how to ask people things without threats?

1. But the execution of a radiant quest system is awesome, the graphics were superb, the story was good, the amount of shit to find and do and explore is mind-blowing. Plus, and I'm almost tired of pointing this out: it has FUCKING. DRAGONS.

2. But...how is that a reason to call the game a disappointment? Arkham City's scope is...just...awesome.
Quote by guitarxo
You take that back

I am disappointed in you.

EDIT: Upon looking at your last.fm...

58 plays in the last 7 days? Seriously?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Last edited by TheSPillow at Jan 7, 2012,
Quote by TheSPillow

Quote by TheSPillow

EDIT: Upon looking at your last.fm...

58 plays in the last 7 days? Seriously?

And about 30 more on my ipod. I actually bought the album
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jun 17, 2012,
Quote by TheSPillow

Because they're a boy band full of young, attractive males who have vocal talents.

You saying it was a let down means you were expecting it to be good.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by guitaristren
Opeth's Heritage but I wasn't disappointed because I knew it would be bad anyway.

It wasn't bad, it was just different.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by TheSPillow

This. The whole album was nauseatingly bad from beginning to end.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You joining UG.
Quote by TheSPillow
I made a best/worst albums of 2011 list earlier. Here's the worst list.

Lololol you're an idiot.
Last edited by Tanglewoodguit at Jan 7, 2012,
RHCP - I'm with you
Sorry josh, you joined too late, just quit and form a band with john and omar.
Quote by TheSPillow
The new radiohead album

You're dumb.

Quote by TheSPillow
Beastie Boys: Hot Sauce Committee Part Two - ewwwwwwww

You're retarded.

EDIT: Ok, not dumb/retarded, but pls explain yourself.
Last edited by due 07 at Jan 7, 2012,
Due 07
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by guitaristren
Opeth's Heritage but I wasn't disappointed because I knew it would be bad anyway.

Personally, I loved it. It took a few listens to really get a feel for it, but now it is getting a lot of plays from me. I'm partial to Famine and Folklore. The ending in Folklore sends chills down my spine.

I WILL admit that I was disappointed at first because I also really loved Watershed and was hoping for more of that. However, what they did was unusual and a work of art in my opinion.

I can certainly respect your opinion though.

Quote by The9

I totally agree. I wasn't thrilled with Skyrim. I felt that it was too much hype. Bethesda always has terrible mechanics in their games. Where else can you walk up the side of a mountain, hit a guy in the face with a sword, and he shows no reaction to it.
Quote by The9
And batman!! Does batman not know how to ask people things without threats?

Well someone has clearly never:

Read a Batman comic
Watched a Batman movie
Watched a Batman animated series
etc

He threatens criminals, all the time. Did you even know who Batman was before the Arkham games?
Last edited by FlashNinja at Jan 7, 2012,
Quote by element4433
Due 07

How is due a let down? Don't tell me you actually had any positive expectations for him.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by guitaristren
It's not bad, it's just not Opeth.

For me, Scurrilous was the musical letdown of the year. It's also not bad, but I was expecting something serious, technical and complex from Protest, especially considering the mood and lyrics for the previous two albums. Rody should not be allowed to write lyrics (for the most part, the lyrics Rody wrote for Termites were quite good though). I really, really hope they go back to more abstract/impersonal lyrics and linear songwriting on the next album.
Quote by The9
They can be anything music, games, bands, people anything
Mine would be games, 2011 promised games like skyrim and arkham city both were hugely dissapointing and lacked what the previous games had.
Musically lulu, having heard news about a brand new metallica album featuring lou reed, everyone was stoked to hear it, but unfortunately....well you all heard it.

What about you guys?

you have lost all credibility
Legend of Korra, because we were promised it for October 2011, and now it's postponed to Fall 2012 (with some rumours even saying it's postponed until 2013)
Quote by piratemetalhead
was anybody really looking forward to that ?

It's still better than Results May Vary
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by CoreysMonster
Legend of Korra, because we were promised it for October 2011, and now it's postponed to Fall 2012 (with some rumours even saying it's postponed until 2013)

What!?
I didn't like King of Limbs either. In Rainbows will be the last true album from Radiohead in my heart until the next one.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
The Goldeneye remake was hands down the biggest disappointment of the year. I expected so much moar. ;_;
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by The9

1. You're bad at life.
2. You're terrible at everything you do.
3. You're just criticizing Skyrim to look cool. You're going to say I'm just criticizing you because I can't accept other opinions, but you're using the vaguest ****ing arguments anyone could possibly vague. Yes, I made vague a verb just for you.
4. HE'S THE GOD DAMNED BATMAN! HE THREATENS PEOPLE! THAT'S WHAT HE ****ING DOES! IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO WATCH BATMAN HURT PEOPLE YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING A ****ING BATMAN GAME! THERE'S A GOOD ****ING REASON DC HAS REJECTED MY IDEA FOR A BATMAN/MY LITTLE PONY CROSSOVER WHERE IN THEY ALL HAVE A NICE TEA PARTY AND THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S A ****ING STUPID IDEA.
5. I YELL A LOT.
Quote by element4433
Due 07

We had such a good campaign.

^ ****ing win

Skyrim and Batman were both amazing.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 8, 2012,
Quote by cornmancer
1. You're bad at life.
2. You're terrible at everything you do.
3. You're just criticizing Skyrim to look cool. You're going to say I'm just criticizing you because I can't accept other opinions, but you're using the vaguest ****ing arguments anyone could possibly vague. Yes, I made vague a verb just for you.
4. HE'S THE GOD DAMNED BATMAN! HE THREATENS PEOPLE! THAT'S WHAT HE ****ING DOES! IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO WATCH BATMAN HURT PEOPLE YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING A ****ING BATMAN GAME! THERE'S A GOOD ****ING REASON DC HAS REJECTED MY IDEA FOR A BATMAN/MY LITTLE PONY CROSSOVER WHERE IN THEY ALL HAVE A NICE TEA PARTY AND THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S A ****ING STUPID IDEA.
5. I YELL A LOT.

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Page 1 of 4