http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/nedthehead/music/all/play1075616

I'll leave most of the interpreting to you guys, with the exception of a few things:
A) I realize pitch is a problem at some points. I intend to work on that
B) I hate my voice, but I'm learning to get used it
C) I do like my yelling (choruses) a TON.

Be as harsh as you'd like! This is with about 6 months of learning to use my diaphragm properly, so I realize I have a long way to go still. That being said, I really do want to improve
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
hey man, just wanted to say that i definitely liked the sound of your voice in the chorus, you sound kinda like grohl there
That's actually a wicked compliment dude! Thanks a ton! Of course, I want to sound unique to an extent, but to know that I can get in the same ballpark as one of my idols is pretty damn satisfying!
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
I agree with ArtemR the chorus sounds cool. You've got it mostly there. You kind of have some dynamic issues like where your voice switches between louder and softer, obviously the chorus/yelling is going to be louder, but in other spots its just a little funky. I suggest this to like everyone but confidence! Sometimes you back off notes a little and it throws you off pitch. Also, just keep practicing whenever you can.