Page 1 of 3
20 albums have been selected, and those who volunteer to do blurbs on abums will get to know the order ahead of time. But these are the finalists. I will sign names to the side, when all blurbs are written( 1-2 paragraphs) i will do the final results.

40 Watt Sun - The Inisde Room-AnnihiSlateR
Absu - Abzu-illuminatiano
Antediluvian-Through The Cervix Of Hawaah-Riffmast
Argus - Boldly Stride the Doomed -Butt Rayge
Arkham Witch - On Crom's Mountain-Butt Rayge
Beherit - At the Devils Studio 1990-NFA
Cianide - Gods of Death-technicolour
Cormorant - Dwellings-Scourge441
Disma-Towards The Megalith-technicolour
Kerasphorus-Necronaut-dillonrips7
Lord Vicar - Signs of Osiris-Butt Rayge
Mitochondrion - Parasignosis-ambivalent615
Moonsorrow - Varjoina Kuljemme Kuolleiden Maassa PWF
Necros Christos - Doom of The Occult
Negative Plane - Stained Glass Revelations Strangle
Primordial - Redemption at the Puritan's Hand
Prosanctus Inferi-Red Streams Of Flesh-Riffmast
Vektor - Outer Isolation-Abadinator
Void Meditation Cult- Sulphurous Prayers-Sev
Ygg - Ygg-AnnihiSlateR
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Last edited by Riffmast at Jan 12, 2012,
Very well,feel free to take any other your interested in.
Quote by Steve08

I'd be happy to do Argus, Lord Vicar or Arkham Witch. I'd probably prefer Argus of the three, but, you know, just in case...

Any sort of time frame for getting these in? I don't exactly have anything on, but I'm lazy and a very slow creative thinker.

EDIT: And fuck yeah, all three of my nominees made it.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Jan 8, 2012,
i'm down to do mitochondrion, seeing as i've been plugging it a bit, and i'm really glad to see it here.
Quote by Magero
I am a deathcore musician. I am above mere mortal minds.
Well it was supposed to be one album independent of the list, that everyone agreed was a failure, no point spending any more time discussing the new Morbid Angel though.

Time frame, uhh just hurry up with it.The sooner the better.All this should be done in the next 12 days i think.
Quote by Steve08

I'm a bit tied up with uni deadlines on monday, wednesday, and friday, but I'll just stick to the Ygg one for the time being and I'll try and get it done asap.
Well it's not a big deal either way, just do it when you can, i just don't want it to be February and still be doing this.
Quote by Steve08

I could do Disma, Cianide, or Void meditation cult. If anyone else wants 2 of those, they can have em and I'll take the left over.

edit: I guess I'll take Void meditation cult.
Last edited by technicolour at Jan 8, 2012,
I can do the Cormorant one, and I can take either the Primordial or Necros Christos depending on who wants those.
right, I'm going to give it a bash now, whilst I've finished the Games Narrative coursework. Do you want the final thing PMing to you?

done and PM'd
Last edited by AnnihiSlateR at Jan 8, 2012,
Quote by Scourge441
I can do the Cormorant one, and I can take either the Primordial or Necros Christos depending on who wants those.

you should just do them, i doubt we will have enough people for everyone to do just one. I took Prosanctus Inferi. 9 to go.
Quote by Steve08

Alrighty well I'll definitely take Argus and if nobody has written anything for Lord Vicar or Arkham Witch in the next few days I'll give them a go.
I have writers block. I'm trying to write one for Lord Vicar right now and I thought cranking the volume and immersing myself in it might get some words flowing but it's actually making it harder.
can I do Absu - Abzu ?
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Butt Rayge
I have writers block. I'm trying to write one for Lord Vicar right now and I thought cranking the volume and immersing myself in it might get some words flowing but it's actually making it harder.

I dont wish to sound rude, but would you mind if I had a bash at it too? And then let riffy pick the best. If youd rather I didnt then its fine, i respect that. Otherwise I wouldn't mind giving it a go too.
I've already finished it and just sent it off. You could still give it a go though and send it to me. I'll probably like yours better. I'll send you what I've done and you'll probably see that you can do better.

Or maybe you'll like a bit of it and we can combine them.

Actually, do you mind sending me your other ones too, just for comparisons sake?
Sure thing. Im in bed on my phone so it'll have to wait till the morning.
In the meantime I expanded my Ygg review and subitted it to metal archives. The first two paragraphs where written for this. (user name annihislater as on here)
Arkham Witch done and dusted. I'd offer to do another one but all the ones I've listened to have been claimed or completed.
how pretentious are these going to be? i don't wanna be a dick and write some intense blow hard dissection if everyone is writing kind of lightly, and i don't wanna be a dick and write a fun one if everyone's taking them really seriously. (assuming i get to write one in the first place.)

edit - i also don't wanna be a dick and write exactly like everyone else, just trying to get a ballpark idea.
Quote by Magero
Last edited by ambivalent615 at Jan 10, 2012,
As long as it isn't pretentious I think you're set...
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
They're only a couple of paragraphs so they're pretty superficial. I could send you an example if you think it's necessary.
Quote by Butt Rayge
They're only a couple of paragraphs so they're pretty superficial. I could send you an example if you think it's necessary.

nah it's cool. was just wondering. thanks though.
i'll probably have mitochondrion by tomorrow.
it'll be pretentious as ****.
Quote by Magero
are these supposed to be humorous or just like "heres why this albums haunted my prostate for the entirety of 2011"
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
It's up to you guys how to do this, and feel free to do Absu Illu.
Quote by Steve08

If nobody does one for At the Devil's Studio 1990 (BTW, you botched the title a tad there) before this weekend, I will write the blurb thing.
If you don't I'm going to summon Ironic Maiden to pester you until you die.
Quote by Steve08

Probably the most obscure 'best metal albums of 20XX' lineup this forum's ever had. The lack of non-metal and just plain awful albums that are usually mixed in with these lists makes me a little sad.
Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

Page 1 of 3