I think the title says it all but I bought the AVT 150 for £70 because a local music shop was selling off it's old hire equipment, and I was wondering if it's loud enough for gigs etc. It says it 150 watts but I know the full potential is only released when you attach it to a 4x12 cab. Thanks!
Equipment List:

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Mexican Fender Strat w/ Hot Rails pickup in bridge
Marshall AVT 150 combo
Digitech Grunge Distortion
Boss DS-1
Yes.

I have the AVT100 combo and have gigged it loads of times, I've never even had to push it particularly hard.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
It's loud enough, but dong get it. I used to have an AVT150H which I ran through a 2x12 1936 cab. It was easily loud enough for gigs, but I found that whatever I did, it just didn't sit well in a band mix. It's also a pretty poor sounding amp anyway, in all honesty the MG series are better.
"We're content, to pitch our tent,
When the glory's evident"
Petra - Beyond Belief.
It is loud enough but they don't cut through a mix. They can be really loud but once everybody else gets going all they seem to do is add an unpleasant noise to the overall sound. You can hear them but not in the way you'd hope to be heard.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
But your sig says you've already got one :/

Yeah, I bought it because it was cheap xD If it's loud enough for gigs, I'll use it at gigs, but it's not the end of the world if it isn't.
Equipment List:

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Mexican Fender Strat w/ Hot Rails pickup in bridge
Marshall AVT 150 combo
Digitech Grunge Distortion
Boss DS-1