Hope you guys like it, link is in my sig. If you want me to return the crit, leave a link. Thanks!
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
The guitar playing could have been tighter, you had some strings that got muted and some that didn't but should have been. I really liked the subdued style of the vocals in the beginning, but as the song picked up I would have liked to hear the singing become more powerful and confident. The actual melodies and chord progressions I thought were pretty good though and had potential.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1510309
American Circus
Like the White Stripes, RHCP, or Cage the Elephant? Check out mah band!
Thanks, I shoot for a sloppier sound personally, I play what feels right, throw the technicalities out the window. Im glad you guys enjoyed.
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
Quote by 812many
Thanks, I shoot for a sloppier sound personally, I play what feels right, throw the technicalities out the window. Im glad you guys enjoyed.

I like that approach, I tend to follow it sometimes, but overall I like a polished sound, just for my genre though. Keep up the good work, as long as you can hear the lyrics clearly and get a sense of the chord changes and mood in my opinion, any mixing done after that is simply icing on the cake!