When you call someone's cell phone and it rings twice then goes to voicemail, does that mean the phone's turned off or that they clicked the ignore button?
Honestly I think it's the ignore button... I've also seen some phones ring all the way, and not at all when they're dead, so it may depend on the phone itself.
It means you're friendzoned and she's probably too busy making out with your best friend to answer the phone.
Ignore, if the phone was off then it would usually go to voicemail right away. If they missed it, then it would ring a lot more. So I'm just saying MOST LIKELY they hit the ignore button, sometimes its different from phone to phone.
I work PT for a mobile network in the UK at a call centre and some guy phoned last week cause his girlfriend was on our network and she said she was out for a drink with a friend and everytime he called her it rang twice then went to voicemail.

He was wanting to know why her phone wasn't working and I suggested that she is just ignoring the call, which is what that means, and he went apeshit at me.
You have done such an amazing job on this series. I envy your sewing skills and your patience and your diligence. If anyone ever asks me how to sew, I'm sending them to your blog and this series. Congratulations on such an extensive, well thought out and clearly presented set of tutorials

belt buckles
Belt Buckle
Cigarette lighters
wholesale lighters
Belt Buckles
Last edited by MBJhonson01 at Jan 8, 2012,
Phone is off -> you will get a recording saying the device is off or has been deactivated (I think)

Ring twice and then voicemail -> person pressed ignore.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by MBJhonson01
You have done such an amazing job on this series. I envy your sewing skills and your patience and your diligence. If anyone ever asks me how to sew, I'm sending them to your blog and this series. Congratulations on such an extensive, well thought out and clearly presented set of tutorials

Quote by MBJhonson01

Nigga say whaaaaaa???
Quote by MBJhonson01

belt buckles
Belt Buckle
Cigarette lighters
wholesale lighters
Belt Buckles

ultimate-sewing.com/addbot

try there.
At first I thought the title was "Two rings then straight to the volcano". And I was liek, "No you dumbass there's only one Ring."
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
i find this thread very informative... i will now let the phone ring until it goes to voicemail when i am ignoring someone.
my job rules. ROCKWORLDEAST

Quote by GisleAune
She is new to the internet, it seems, because there's nothing between extreme love and furious hate here, sadly.
I always took it that if it went straight to voicemail then it was off or dead, if it rings at all and then goes to voicemail, there is some sort of manual intrusion, be it purposeful or accidental ignoring, etc.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Two rings? Weird, with just one you could rule them all.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Phone's alive. Owner of it is dead.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
It means you're friendzoned and she's probably too busy making out with your best friend to answer the phone.

Edit:
Quote by MBJhonson01

Wait, whaa? Reported
Last edited by whoomit at Jan 9, 2012,
Phone is alive, friend is alive. You are dead.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Phone is alive, friend is alive. You are dead.

But then who was phone
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
I don't know people would press the ignore button. Unless you're really trying to tell the person that you are ignoring them, on purpose. When someone calls I just either turn the ringer off and let it go in my pocket, or if it's on vibrate i'll do the same. That way it just looks like I missed it, without intentionally ignoring it.
Quote by §ArmyofAngels§
But then who was phone

Such is telecommunications in soviet russia
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Quote by DOHC
Such is telecommunications in soviet russia

In Soviet Russia, you listen in on government's call! Wait, that doesn't work.

In Soviet Russia, telephone talk on you! That doesn't make sense.

In Soviet Russia, police arrested by you! That's no good either!

In Soviet Russia, you not always work for Russian reversal! Yeah, that's good.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
In Soviet Russia, you listen in on government's call! Wait, that doesn't work.

In Soviet Russia, telephone talk on you! That doesn't make sense.

In Soviet Russia, police arrested by you! That's no good either!

In Soviet Russia, you not always work for Russian reversal! Yeah, that's good.

In Soviet Russia, Russian Reversal not always work for you!

In fact, you work for Russia or Russia send you to Siberia to count trees. Is not place where good people go.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Last edited by §ArmyofAngels§ at Jan 9, 2012,
Quote by The Shroom420
Ignore, if the phone was off then it would usually go to voicemail right away. If they missed it, then it would ring a lot more. So I'm just saying MOST LIKELY they hit the ignore button, sometimes its different from phone to phone.

/thread
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by The Shroom420

this, sorry bro
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...