Long story short: I don't have enough money to splurge on a cabinet, just the head.

I have a little Rock Town combo amp, solid state.

Could I connect the amp head to the speaker in the combo amp?

If I can, would someone mind turning me to a tutorial?
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Honeyburst

Epiphone Les Paul Special 1 with P90 pickups; swapped neck out for a Peavey Raptor Plus.

Alvarez Dreadnaught RD6

Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Depends on how the speaker in the combo is wired up. Cheap SS amps tend to not use jacks so it's probably soldered on, meaning you'd have to cut the speaker cable and solder a jack on. And after all that you'll still have what is likely a shitty speaker to play your head through.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I was wondering the same thing.

My solid state has a bunch of random jacks so I think I'm good on that department

High Gain
Low Gain
Effect Send
Effect Return
Power Amp In
Preamp Out
Remote Switch

Can I use one of these jacks until I get the money for a cab?
Kay, this is actually a moot thread, just found a good deal on a Valve Jr. stack.
Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Special 1 with P90 pickups; swapped neck out for a Peavey Raptor Plus.

Alvarez Dreadnaught RD6

Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Quote by The Shroom420
I was wondering the same thing.

My solid state has a bunch of random jacks so I think I'm good on that department

High Gain
Low Gain
Effect Send
Effect Return
Power Amp In
Preamp Out
Remote Switch

Can I use one of these jacks until I get the money for a cab?

No no no. I don't know what kind of head you have or what, but your amp needs a proper load, ie, a speaker. Those are just inputs to the amp, none of them magically connect to the speaker.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
No no no. I don't know what kind of head you have or what, but your amp needs a proper load, ie, a speaker. Those are just inputs to the amp, none of them magically connect to the speaker.

+1

you will damage you head connecting it to any of those.
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
Is buying from Ebay/Amazon safe for Tube Amps?

i found a Fender Champion 300 for $120, but I'm afraid it won't be handled correctly and the tubes will break or somethin'.
Gear:

Alvarez Dreadnaught RD6

Vox Valvetronix VT20+