Page 1 of 2
What are some songs you guys have on your sex playlists? I'm looking for fun, playful, yet still cute and romantic ones to add to mine. So far I've got,

Crash into Me - DMB
Marvin Gaye - Let's get it on
Crimson and Clover - Tommy James and the Shondells
I want You - 3eb

Well pit monkeys, what does yours look like?
I'm too old to have a "quirky fun" sex play list. I don't put on much music at all in fact, maybe some ambient at the most.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Having a "sex playlist" sounds extremely lame and I can only assume the sex you're having follows every cliché of a 14 year old guy who have absolutely no idea what to do in bed but has the weird fetisch of having sex to his favourite tunes rather than with his favourite girl.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Jan 8, 2012,
The Search by the Bar.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Cant do it with music going, dont want to hear some dude singing while im getting busy.

Cannibal ****ing corpse - She was asking for it
Quote by thunderbritches
I would still call him a regular musician...just a very irregular person lol

Warwick Pro Series Corvette
Hartke HA 3500
Genz Benz LS410
Last edited by Cantplay4penuts at Jan 8, 2012,
Quote by bassman4694

Marvin Gaye - Let's get it on

This, on repeat. Forever.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

The evening/ morning news on the TV beside me is all the background noise i need
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Monster Magnet Greatest Hits if I even have music playing.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Having a "sex playlist" sounds extremely lame and I can only assume the sex you're having follows every cliché of a 14 year old guy who have absolutely no idea what to do in bed but has the weird fetisch of having sex to his favourite tunes rather than with his favourite girl.

HA! So true
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Or maybe he's not a rich Swedish asshole that hasn't ever had sex?

Its not a 'weird fetish' and it's not something that only 14-year-olds do. I know plenty of people that have sex to music and aren't teenagers, so please. Before you jump on the "OMFG I HAAAAT LIL EMO 14 YR OLDZZZ" bandwagon, at least be classy and have a legitimate statement.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by StillSublime

Its not a 'weird fetish' and it's not something that only 14-year-olds do. I know plenty of people that have sex to music and aren't teenagers, so please. Before you jump on the "OMFG I HAAAAT LIL EMO 14 YR OLDZZZ" bandwagon, at least be classy and have a legitimate statement.

Didn't I have legitimate statement? That one up there was it.

And three other things

1: I have had sex, why would I otherwise say I prefer not to have sex with music on? Not everyone who's against the idea of someone else having sex with music on is a virgin. Neither did I call TS one. And what bandwagon? I was stating my opinion on the subject. Maybe that's the problem. I have had sex so I know what it's like and therefore I prefer to be focused on that and not what music I'm listening to. And sure, if music's on it's all dandy and fine. I just find the notion to create "sex playlists" rather perverted and silly.

2: Where do you get the idea that I'd be rich? Because I'm swede?

3: And why do you dislike swedes? You jelly?
Quote by StillSublime

Generally sex isn't a big deal when you get older so you just do it with one eye on How I Met Your Mother.

EDIT:
I don't tend to put music on during sex either. If there's already something on then yeh whatever.

...or maybe its because my boyfriend's Swedish. Ha.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Last edited by Domino at Jan 8, 2012,
Quote by JohnnyGenzale

Quote by grimms
HA! So true

You guys dont put on music during sex? Wtf
Quote by CoreysMonster
You guys dont put on music during sex? Wtf

I would if the girl asked for it. But I don't have a playlist for it. If the mood is the right and we're listening to an album then of course. But I don't sit home late at the night before and toss in music I'd like to have sex to.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Didn't I have legitimate statement? That one up there was it.

And three other things

1: I have had sex, why would I otherwise say I prefer not to have sex with music on? Not everyone who's against the idea of someone else having sex with music on is a virgin. Neither did I call TS one. And what bandwagon? I was stating my opinion on the subject. Maybe that's the problem. I have had sex so I know what it's like and therefore I prefer to be focused on that and not what music I'm listening to. And sure, if music's on it's all dandy and fine. I just find the notion to create "sex playlists" rather perverted and silly.

2: Where do you get the idea that I'd be rich? Because I'm swede?

3: And why do you dislike swedes? You jelly?
No, there wasn't a legitimate statement.

Maybe because you just like to be a ignorant man-child? Maybe you should be a little more clear about the intention of your statements instead of blatently calling something a 'weird fetish' and insinuating that it is for 14 year old children.

I hear you bragging about how you grow up in a 'better-than-average' environment all the time.

And no, I'd rather not be a Swede, I'm fine with being Canadian, thanks.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Quote by StillSublime
No, there wasn't a legitimate statement.

Maybe because you just like to be a ignorant man-child? Maybe you should be a little more clear about the intention of your statements instead of blatently calling something a 'weird fetish' and insinuating that it is for 14 year old children.

I hear you bragging about how you grow up in a 'better-than-average' environment all the time.

And no, I'd rather not be a Swede, I'm fine with being Canadian, thanks.

you obviously make up whatever shit your own mind wants you to believe so I see little point it spending any further time trying to explain anything.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
tl,dr

and you obviously make up whatever shit your own mind wants you to believe so I see little point it spending any further time trying to explain anything to one who's made up his mind.
So if it's too long to read, how did you come to the conclusion that I pull shit out of my ass? And no, I don't. I read the thread about the woman who killed those men breaking into her trailer with a shotgun. I seem to remember you and Kensai acting all superior because you 'don't have to worry about gunshots' and 'don't know anyone who has been robbed' and 'don't have any family members who have been shot'

So no.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Quote by StillSublime
So if it's too long to read, how did you come to the conclusion that I pull shit out of my ass? And no, I don't. I read the thread about the woman who killed those men breaking into her trailer with a shotgun. I seem to remember you and Kensai acting all superior because you 'don't have to worry about gunshots' and 'don't know anyone who has been robbed' and 'don't have any family members who have been shot'

So no.

So, if I live in a country where I don't see people shot to death every day and I'm happy with it, I'm bragging? Makes sense. I shouldn't be happy about the fact I live in a safer country than the US seems to be.

And if you had read that entire thread you'd see the posts I made about that later on, I assume you did not.
No, that isn't the conclusion I was drawing. Are you somehow blind but able to read slightly and type? You were obviously high-and-mighty with your Swedish 'gun free environment.'

I'm tired of you blatantly disregarding other peoples' opinions and statements because you don't agree with them.

Typical liberal.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Oh, and I didn't have time to read that entire thread. I have a life to attend to, sorry. Can't read everything you say.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Quote by StillSublime
Oh, and I didn't have time to read that entire thread. I have a life to attend to, sorry. Can't read everything you say.

If you can't read everything I said in that thread you shouldn't even make a point about it as you obviously have no real clue about what I've said and therefore just using random quotes and disregarding both context and later reason and argue for the statement.

And you're disregarding my opinion just the same now with calling me out on the high and mighty "gun free environment".

typical liberal.

But I assume it's easier to just state something and then after that claim that you have neither time nor interest to continue and even state you haven't even read the stuff you're trying to make a point regarding.

And this is not really the thread's topic.
Fine. I guess this isn't the right place to discuss with you. And I'm going on what I read, so maybe I am in the wrong.

Either way, I just got a little ticked off.

I won't continue whining.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Quote by StillSublime
No, that isn't the conclusion I was drawing. Are you somehow blind but able to read slightly and type? You were obviously high-and-mighty with your Swedish 'gun free environment.'

I'm tired of you blatantly disregarding other peoples' opinions and statements because you don't agree with them.

Typical liberal.

Swedes have lots of guns.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Swedes have lots of guns.
'Course they do.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
There's like 31 guns for every hundred people in Sweden, bro.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
There's like 31 guns for every hundred people in Sweden, bro.
Pics or gtfo.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Page 1 of 2