I am having trouble switching from regular playing then going to a pinch harmonic any suggestions?
Marshall valvestate 80v
esp ltd mh-1000 deluxe
jay turser jtc-500
Quote by Y00p
Practice. A lot. And then even more, until you can do it.

Pretty much this
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Just listen to Pantera The Great Southern Trendkill album. Its a flow thing, just practice on that!
My axe is my weapon to destroy yours!!
Quote by k3v1n shr3dz
Use Jazz IIIs. The sharp point really helps.

this...
i use the red ones.
Try holding your pick in a different way. I curl my pointer finger and keep my thumb really close to the edge so it's always ready.
keep practicing at it. Its one of those things that as long as you have the technique down properly its just going to take time to get things moving up to speed.
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
Quote by Norgz94
Try holding your pick in a different way. I curl my pointer finger and keep my thumb really close to the edge so it's always ready.

+1

just hold your pick closer to the edge.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?