Orange TH30 and matching open back cab, all in for like £800. 30w twin channel, lots of gain, decent clean and looks good. Depends on what tones youre looking for but its fun to play. You can switch it to half power too which is nice.
Carvin V3m
Carvin X100B
Orange Dark Terror
Orange TH30
Peavey JSX Combo (used)
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
what tones do you want?

what country are you in?

what do you mean by affordable?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
what dave_mc said.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I'm curious to discover how you intend to build a half stack from a single 2x12.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
are you looking for:

amp + 212 cabinet....

212 combo amp...

Just a 212 cab...

We need a LOT more info to help you.

And technically, a 212 is a 1/4 stack.
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes