Electro-Harmonix Holy Stain - As pictured, comes with pedal, adapter, all the paperwork it came with and in the original box - trying to get $106 + shipping

Behringer Digital Delay - by itself, $30 + shipping

Electro-Harmonix Nano Clone Chorus - by itself, $30 + Shipping

Have to charge sales tax in PA only, but I can do a little bit of negotiation ONLY if it's picked up in person. These are customers' items, and they want a certain price out of everything, which also means no trades. (I'm associated with a business, but I cleared it with the mods ages ago. As such, I go through a marketplace site to do sales for safety purposes on both sides, and I provide your link and pick up any fees that are involved.)

I've also got a Sage Green 02/03 MIM Fender Tele and an Ibanez EGD-700 Ergodyne bass if anyone's interested, but please contact me personally for those, and we can make some arrangements as necessary.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Bump.

I'm probably going to be putting up something for an older Zion superstrat, currently in fair condition. I'm getting it on trade, and while I'll sell it in it's current state, there's a piece or two I'm going to pick up and install, unless someone decides they want to pick it up as is, which I'll negotiate. Don't have pictures yet, but message me if you think it's something you want to look into, and I'll give you more details.
I may be able to take that (it's not my item). I'll PM you.
Bump.

If anyone wants anything of the items, I'm fine with going Paypal direct instead of Bonanza.
Bump Nano Clone's sold.
Bump, adding a Boss Dynamic Wah to the list, looking to get $75.