Herd this on radio i was annoyed even tho i dont care about the olympics but the worst thing they succeeded with the bomb getting in and it was just a fake BUT when it comes to the day then its going to be the real deal cant imagine what its going to cause if it blows.
yeah man i dunno even if that was real then what wud it be like i dunno lol i would be like what man why did u do that and he would be no i didnt its fake then i was k and then i was turtle.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I bet the crowd would explode.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
yeah man i dunno even if that was real then what wud it be like i dunno lol i would be like what man why did u do that and he would be no i didnt its fake then i was k and then i was turtle.

That really sucks though, you think they'd have security at some place important like that.
Fake bombs are bogus.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by ChamsRock

That really sucks though, you think they'd have security at some place important like that.

They do. They're hiring and training whoever wants to apply for the positions within a 2 week time frame.
I'm going for it
I bet they'd...

Have a real blast.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
I honestly couldn't give a toss about the olympics in London. I can tell that it'll cause more bad than good.
Check out my fitness blog here
Damn those cops have a short fuse. They warhead of those crooks all along.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 8, 2012,
Just goes to show how much everyone cares about bombs in stadiums packed full of people.
UG's King Neptune

Quote by AtaBorMan
You're the biggest dick we've had in the Pit for a while.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Stop talking, you have are the biggest dick the pit has seen in a while.
Quote by leeM
BUT when it comes to the day then its going to be the real deal cant imagine what its going to cause if it blows.

Oh I don't know...death, chaos, and destruction?
I don't like using periods or commas either TS actually now that I think about it Ihateusingspacesinbetweenwordstoo
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
They got worried when they asked Professor Green to do a set at the opening ceremony and he said he was going to drop some bombs.
...a fake bomb? What, for shits and giggles?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hopefully some of our top athletes dont blow out.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
I guess it was a blow-job...
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

looks like the they'll still blow all the money on the pregame ceremony after all

edit: ^^did you end up playing with your titties?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

lol yeh man if sum1 had a fake bomb you should tell the cops when thay catch them to stick a reel bomb up there bumbs and blow them uplol thats what they deserve for scaring the shizz out of everybody lol and i didn even no the olimpycs started yet lol
^^ no good. 2/10
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

oi bruv i dont tink u have to worry aight the secruity is pretty smashin at fancy gigs like the olympics if the towlhead try anythin me and the boys gonna tke care of it aight????
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
^^ much better. 7.5/10
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by Butt Rayge
you're mums no good ya fat shit

blow me, but not really.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Bitches be Crazy.

Quote by nautical steve
I hope this whole fiasco blows over.

That's more or a tornado pun if you ask me.
If a bomb does go off at least some could survive and take part in the Paralympics.

/arsehole
NOPE.
Quote by Random88
I guess you could say olympics

Laughed at this more than any of the awful puns in this thread
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I think there should be people employed to do this sort of thing. To test the security before the event.
I guess you could say they tried to smuggle a fake bomb into the olympics.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
so i herd leik teh big securtie mwan cn dat der waz a bomb nd werz leik oh shitz lol derz a bomb guyz watz out ROFL
but den dey cn dat it wznt a relz bomb nd de wer liek LMFAO
i dont understand this thread it blew right over my head but im glad that no one is dead but the security needs to think ahead in case there was actually something to dread like a red head named fred in a lead bed with a keg that bled weiners....
My post is the best guys, all you copycats don't match up.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson