The title says it all. The pots on my PRS SE CU22 (roughly four years old) are starting to create a scratchy noise when turned. I imagine this means it's time to replace them? I'm just curious as to where I should look to get some quality pots. I'm considering a push/pull setup eventually, too, for whatever it's worth. Any suggestions?

Additionally, whenever my cable moves, I can hear the sound of the cables hitting the floor through my amp. Are my cables (roughly 5 years old) also going bad? They're Monster Rock cables (with the gold tips).

Thanks!
PRS SE CU22 | PRS SE CU24 | Takamine EG463SC
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Rectifier 212
Pitchblack+ | Bad Monkey | FAB Chorus | NOVA Delay
I'd go with CTS pots, you can find them at various places. Alpha pots are good too if you don't want to pay for the CTS pots. Your cables might be getting old, and it could also be your input jack is a tad loose, but theres really only one way to tell. Single it out with another guitar.
Quote by ethan_hanus
I'd go with CTS pots, you can find them at various places. Alpha pots are good too if you don't want to pay for the CTS pots. Your cables might be getting old, and it could also be your input jack is a tad loose, but theres really only one way to tell. Single it out with another guitar.

Something like this for the pots?
Should I stick with 500K, or is 1M better?
PRS SE CU22 | PRS SE CU24 | Takamine EG463SC
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster | Rectifier 212
Pitchblack+ | Bad Monkey | FAB Chorus | NOVA Delay