a peizo yes. not one that needed drilling though. one of those transducer ones that just stick there.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by rocknroll93
a peizo yes. not one that needed drilling though. one of those transducer ones that just stick there.

Sounds like a recipe for feedback. That's what I got doing that with both accoustics and solid bodies; and thats with my VOX DA5 on the half-watt setting with the volume less than two.

Maybe if you put some rubber or silicone between the metal and the film on the transducer?
Quote by jetwash69
Sounds like a recipe for feedback. That's what I got doing that with both accoustics and solid bodies; and thats with my VOX DA5 on the half-watt setting with the volume less than two.

Maybe if you put some rubber or silicone between the metal and the film on the transducer?

yeah, probably some of that mousepad type material with the sticky side to it so you dont permamently change anything on the guitar itself
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.