Howdy ya'll!

So I'm already planning my next guitar purchase and I'd like some advice. Basically, I want a 7-string, preferably with a Floyd or comparable trem, and in the £300-350 price range. I'm looking at this and it's only drawback is it has no trem. Love the color though!

So can anyone recommend some alternatives? Oh... and I'm in the UK.

Cheers!
Vintage V100 Les Paul Icon Gold Top
Indie Shape "Black Jack" Special Edition
ESP LTD MH-200
Stagg Dreadnought Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 15 modeling amp
They're ok guitars, I would personally go with a 7421 + CL/LF set but that's not a bad choice at all.
Quote by Mehtabb
They're ok guitars, I would personally go with a 7421 + CL/LF set but that's not a bad choice at all.

I agree.

The Schecter is fine, just try one before you buy one, heard the necks are not for everyone.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
2nd hand Ibanez RG7620/1527 or go home.

Nothing else worth while out there.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by RiffRaff61
Howdy ya'll!

So I'm already planning my next guitar purchase and I'd like some advice. Basically, I want a 7-string, preferably with a Floyd or comparable trem, and in the £300-350 price range. I'm looking at this and it's only drawback is it has no trem. Love the color though!

So can anyone recommend some alternatives? Oh... and I'm in the UK.

Cheers!

That doesn't look bad at all for the money. Definitely try before you buy but I guess that goes without saying as you should always try an instrument first.

Maybe this Ibanez could be another option >> Link

Or even the Omen 8 >> Link
after refinishing a cheaper schecter, i don't think i would ever buy one. i strip the paint and sand to bare wood. there had to be 10 pieces of wood or more in the body alone, as well as some pieces having big knots. that i guess they tried to hide with some type of filler.

edit: the higher end schecters are probably a lot better, i have played a few of them and had a friend who got a hellraiser right when they were released quite a few years. it was a nice guitar.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Last edited by trashedlostfdup at Jan 9, 2012,
Quote by trashedlostfdup
after refinishing a cheaper schecter, i don't think i would ever buy one. i strip the paint and sand to bare wood. there had to be 10 pieces of wood or more in the body alone, as well as some pieces having big knots. that i guess they tried to hide with some type of filler.

edit: the higher end schecters are probably a lot better, i have played a few of them and had a friend who got a hellraiser right when they were released quite a few years. it was a nice guitar.

My rg370 has knots, filler, pitch pockets, and is several peices. Its not just schecter.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
My rg370 has knots, filler, pitch pockets, and is several peices. Its not just schecter.

i haven't seen that in any other guitars i have refinished. maybe that is the standard at that price range. if so that sucks.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/