I lol'd
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Holy shit that's awesome.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
that sounds like an awesome game, i'm getting on that shit
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Must have it.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
I would buy it.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
I'm Jewish and I find it offensive
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Jews find everything offensive.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Jew would
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

That's it, I'm gonna call up my Jewish buddies that work in banks and all of your money is just gonna disappear.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
That's it, I'm gonna call up my Jewish buddies that work in banks and all of your money is just gonna disappear.

Pshh, everyone knows this kind of stuff is just a stereotype.

......right?

..guys?
Mage Cartman

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
No amount of money is enough, is it? Jew. I kid.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

shit
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
It does sound rather good actually. So who will the final boss be because i'm hoping for Mechastreisand.
Quote by Draken
It does sound rather good actually. So who will the final boss be because i'm hoping for Mechastreisand.

Only if you also get to play as Robertu Smithu
Quote by CoreysMonster
Only if you also get to play as Robertu Smithu

Well Disintegration was the best album ever!