Page 1 of 2
Can't watch this at the moment.....but I wanna watch Dirty Sanchez now you prick!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by slash_GNR666
Can't watch this at the moment.....but I wanna watch Dirty Sanchez now you prick!

Trust me when I say this (no seriously), this is crazier, by far.

They run over a guys head with a motorcycle :/ lol
those indian guys sure know how to impress a woman but the 'getting run over by a car while a motorcycle runs over your head' part was just to much.
Quote by psyks
You are filthy.
Quote by vince1991
those indian guys sure know how to impress a woman but the 'getting run over by a car while a motorcycle runs over your head' part was just to much.

That part is so sketchy. The whole point of the trick is to use a ramp either side of the body and skip the tyres over the body. If you watch the bricks they use to do it keep slipping away, which means they pretty much do drive on him rather than skip over.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I cannot ****ing STAND Indian music. It is literally the most horrible music I know of.

That was your main thought from the video? lol
I......... I don't even know what to say.......wow......
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User

i love how it starts with badly mimed singing, then goes ****ing nuts.
now extra flamey

I'm Indian and I've never seen shit this insane before. To give a bit of background, Sardars (dudes with Turbans, read:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh) are notoriously tough men; their religion even requires them to carry a dagger on them at all times.

Not only are all these men Sikhs, they are also members of the Khalsa (you can tell by the symbol on their turbans) which is a Sikh group that evolved into a militia in the 1700s.

This is also a channel I've never heard of, its probably some backward ass shit that just broadcasts in rural India. So judging Indians on the basis of this is quite unfair. Hilarious nonetheless
Quote by akack

This is also a channel I've never heard of, its probably some backward ass shit that just broadcasts in rural India. So judging Indians on the basis of this is quite unfair. Hilarious nonetheless

Better that than being judged on that scene in Slumdog Millionaire where the town is attacked and everyone is murdered or burned alive.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I cannot ****ing STAND Indian music. It is literally the most horrible music I know of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dae_pNC7Cpk

I know this is futile, but judging Indian music on the basis of that shit is like me thinking all American music sounds like Tenacious D. If anyone gives a singular ****, this is a good listen-http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HEgosTFxqUI#t=351s
I would've been freaked out, but the music just made everything seem so happy and carefree

I know now, not to start fights with Indian people
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by juckfush
I wholly expected an impalement-by-flag at the very end. Wow.

Me too.

I can't believe they gave them the money.
Woohoo ready to watch

EDIT:

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Jan 9, 2012,
Quote by Butt Rayge
Me too.

I can't believe they gave them the money.

And thus inadvertently funding the public health system. Some of that money has had to be have been set aside to cover medical expenses... right?
I'm pretty sure none of that was actually planned out in advance. The big burly man-bear one just pissed all of them off so they decided to start whipping him with fluorescent lights. Things escalated quickly after that.

It really got out of hand fast.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
i'm gonna leave and come back when there's less weird shit

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I don't know what to say. That's just... ****ing weird.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 1 of 2