I was just wondering how many people use Reaper, and if so, how many go on using after the trial period has waned?
I'm about a week away from 30 days and feel it's been suitable for loosely recording rough songs, but don't know what the story is when the trial period ends

Thanks
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Nothing changes after the trial period. You can still use all functions of the program, but you'll still have to wait 5 seconds after booting the program.

I Reaper
Or you could put down the $40 which is a steal for such a great package and stop being a free loader.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I use Reaper for all my recordings. Its awesome and simple to use. For some reason, my trial version has glitched itself. Says something like "You have 30 days to trial Reaper. You are currently on day 546". No joke :P I didnt crack it, fiddle around with it or anything. I assume that as long as I dont download an update, it will still work haha.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
I use Reaper for all my recordings. Its awesome and simple to use. For some reason, my trial version has glitched itself. Says something like "You have 30 days to trial Reaper. You are currently on day 546". No joke :P I didnt crack it, fiddle around with it or anything. I assume that as long as I dont download an update, it will still work haha.

It will still work if you update.

But really, buy it
The trial period never ends. It's part of they're business concept. You can pay if you like what they do, and if not, they really don't care. I'm not sure how it works with commercial recordings, but I got myself a copy of reaper after 10 minutes with it. Absoluelty worth the money you spend, especially if you compare it to other DAW's. It might can't do anything, but it will some time in the future.

If you need a fully working DAW that can do everything you need and maybe a lot more, go reaper.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Worth every cent.

I use Cubase on my studio rig, but I use reaper on my lower-powered laptop, for recording on the move. Excellent software.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
I used Reaper for like 3 years on the trial, then finally bought it because I started making money off it, and I didn't feel like it was fair for me to make money off the software and not give the developer something
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
i use reaper and paid for it. i didnt pay for initially, but once i started using it as my main DAW, i bought a license. i think its a very good program, and worth paying for so they keep doing updates and upgrades. ive tried the demos of a couple other DAWs, and am happy with reaper, and happier with the price tag.
Quote by jof1029
i use reaper and paid for it. i didnt pay for initially, but once i started using it as my main DAW, i bought a license. i think its a very good program, and worth paying for so they keep doing updates and upgrades. ive tried the demos of a couple other DAWs, and am happy with reaper, and happier with the price tag.

Same here. Once I started recording seriously, I registered my copy.
I have been using Reaper for years, since the beginning. It is by far the best DAW out there. It's just...amazing...you really just have to try it.

FWIW most of the "main selling points" from PT10 are features that Reaper, and many other DAWs, have had since their inception.

Think about it.

REAPER is amazing and has given me nothing but flawless sessions
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com