So...

Not to be confused with James LaBrie from Dream Theater:

Do you have a weird name? I'm Asian, so I guess my name's fucking weird by all counts.
Just saw this on the news. Weird.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
My name isn't weird, but it is quite humorous. In fact, if I ever do standup, I'd base a significant chunk around my name. I'm not telling you what it is though, since then one or more of you will steal my name and steal my material to use it in your routine.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Bill Cosby would be proud of the name change

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
What? But he's not wearing a thick ugly-ass sweater and has no donut glazing all over his face! He's not related to Bill Cosby at all!
I too enjoy eating; standing; walking; thinking; and diamond.

Edit: ^ FFFUUUUUU!!!
Last edited by whoomit at Jan 9, 2012,
Quote by whoomit
I too enjoy eating; standing; walking; thinking; and diamond.

Edit: ^ FFFUUUUUU!!!

How does it feel to be so beta?
Quote by triface
my name's fucking weird by all counts.

Pleased to meet you Mr Weird, do you hate your parents for naming you 'fucking'?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Pleased to meet you Mr Weird, do you hate your parents for naming you 'fucking'?

I'm more angsty about the fact that my name has 6 syllables. Fucking is a good name, I think. Just not widely-accepted.
Quote by Minkaro
He looks more like the Nightwish keyboardist.

Shit. You're actually right! :hah: