Page 1 of 2
So pit I was talking to my friend today and we both realised that we are closet hipsters. It's quite upsetting because we came to the realisation while making fun of hipster's. I mean we don't like COD or anything that everyone else seems to think is good and even with the music we listen to (mostly metal) we don't like any of the big 4 or Iron Maiden ect.

So what about you pit, are any of like me?
People from 2009-2011 never have anything good to post

That includes me
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
No.

Frankly, I'm just not cool enough.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Liking metal insures that you will never be hip for any reason.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Yeah me. I only got COD:MW3 because MW1+2 had one of my favorite campaigns... MW3 was shit through and through.
I appreciate Iron Maiden and the Big 4 obviously, they're masters of metal... and I was honored to see the Big 4 live...
But, Sylosis is my main metal source with Gojira Inflames Mastodon ect..

I don't think you're a hipster.. Just not a fan of a half decent FPS and metal you didn't grow up with.

I'm also assuming here that you're around about 18-25
Being hipster is too mainstream. I'm a closet hipster.

Seriously, It sounds like you just have opinions.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last I heard, 'hipster' was a term used for trousers with a low waistband that sits on the hips.

Am I a pair of trousers? No.
I define hipsters as people who don't like popular things because they're popular. So, IMO, you're not a hipster just because you don't like something that is popular.
No.

Quote by conor-figgy
I define hipsters as people who don't like popular things because they're popular. So, IMO, you're not a hipster just because you don't like something that is popular.

And also this.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Last I heard, 'hipster' was a term used for trousers with a low waistband that sits on the hips.

Am I a pair of trousers? No.

Don't you paint stuff? Hipster.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by MrKyran
I don't think you're a hipster.. Just not a fan of a half decent FPS and metal you didn't grow up with.

I'm also assuming here that you're around about 18-25

Here's the thing though we used to like COD pre-MW2. You know before everyone started goin "ZOMG IT IS LIKE THE GREATEST THING EVER INVENTED!!" Also pretty spot on I'm 18 nearly 19.
I'm similar insofar as the fact that I don't play COD or (generally) listen to super-popular metal bands, but I wouldn't consider myself hipster for a second. I don't dress hipster, hipsters annoy me, and the only other thing about me which could be considered hipster is my haircut.

But seriously, for the second time today, I must post:

NO.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Kill yourself.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Nope, you aren't a hipster.
Disliking a few mainstream things, and liking a few slightly "underground" things (if you want to use the term) =/= hipster.
That's a hideous tie, Slacker.
Quote by vintage x metal

The whole hipster thing is so mainstream now, it's pretty cool and hip not to be a hipster.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Kensai
(Invalid img)

I spent quite a while staring at that, trying to understand it. Evntually I gave up and scrolled down, and saw the last line. Now I feel stupid
Quote by Jack Off Jill
That's a hideous tie, Slacker.

True.
To be honest, I wouldn't be seen dead in the suit and hat either.
Not liking CoD MW3 makes you smart.

Not liking CoD Black Ops make you stupid though. That game is so much fun.

Also, the Big 4 suck.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by DardySon
Here's the thing though we used to like COD pre-MW2. You know before everyone started goin "ZOMG IT IS LIKE THE GREATEST THING EVER INVENTED!!" Also pretty spot on I'm 18 nearly 19.

MW2 was insanely popular. As was MW1, It's in fact lost popularity since Black Ops. But it's just more people openly hate it now.

I was going to say 19 (my age) but didn't want to offend you if you were older ha.

I'm just going to put it out there, we didn't grow up with Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden ect. So it won't have the same appeal to us as it does to people who were our age when they became popular
Quote by WCPhils
Not liking CoD MW3 makes you smart.

Not liking CoD Black Ops make you stupid though. That game is so much fun.

Also, the Big 4 suck.

The cunty-ness of this whole post is astounding.
Quote by WalkinDude91
The cunty-ness of this whole post is astounding.

Why thank you!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
People say I'm a hipster, but I just like the same things as them, I hate the term hipster.
No, I love Iron Maiden and am currently wearing a Killers shirt.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by DardySon
So pit I was talking to my friend today and we both realised that we are closet hipsters. It's quite upsetting because we came to the realisation while making fun of hipster's. I mean we don't like COD or anything that everyone else seems to think is good and even with the music we listen to (mostly metal) we don't like any of the big 4 or Iron Maiden ect.

So what about you pit, are any of like me?

That's not a hipster
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by whoomit
Your sig

I thought it had a nice ring to it. Not may people use the word "cunty-ness"
___

Quote by The_Blode
Page 1 of 2