http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/tony-iommi-diagnosed-with-cancer/

It happens to the best of us. He's a big inspiration to me as a fellow lefty SG player Article says it's in the early stages of lymphoma, not sure what that means but catching it early is good, right?

Get well soon Tony
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Last edited by mullet1337 at Jan 9, 2012,
I saw this. Horrible timing for the upcoming album/tour. Here's to hoping he gets well soon.

at least they caught it in its early stages, i think that means they can fix him up really well. I'm no oncologist though.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
I hope this isn't a ploy to get money from UG.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by TOMMYB22

at least they caught it in its early stages, i think that means they can fix him up really well. I'm no oncologist though.

Yup I was hoping the same! Get well soon to one of my favourite guitarists!

My all time favorite guitarist, NOOO!!! It's good they caught it early, but damn, it still sucks he has cancer. I was really looking forward to the upcoming album/tour but those things are no longer my concern. First and foremost, hope he can beat this damn cancer.
I'm happy to hear they caught it early, atleast... I hope for the best, no one deserves this horrible disease.
Quote by I AM DEREK
Get well soon, Tony.

At a quick glance it seemed like the popcorn guy in your signature was what you posted in this thread...

This is quite wrong. He is one of my guitar idols.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I hope this isn't a ploy to get money from UG.

Its not, Metal Hammer posted it on Facebook a few hours ago. Sucks to here it though Saw Heaven And Hell at High Voltage a year and a half ago. Was so good! Get well soon T!
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
RIP Dime

but yes. that is not good news.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
RIP Dime

Oh my...

I hope he gets well soon.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Burgery
RIP Dime

You sir, have a horrible sense of tumor.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Burgery
RIP Dime

Add ", you stupid cack" on to my sentence in your signature

Hope the guy gets better soon , he's a legend!
This will start a RIOT! in me
Sad news, hope he gets better.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?