*Mods, can you please delete this thread?*
Last edited by honkytown at Jan 9, 2012,
http://www.ehx.com/forums/viewthread/251/#3438

From an admin on the ehx.com forum (Electro-Harmonix website).
EHX XO pedals (the smaller diecast pedals, like the Stereo Pulsar) are the following dimensions. First line is metric, 2nd is imperial, or whatever you call it.

Using this format:
[ W (mm) | D (mm) | H (mm) | HE (mm) ]

[ W (In.) | D (In.) | H (In.) | HE (In.) ]

Stereo Pulsar/Xo size effects:
[ 92 | 117 | 76 |
[ 3.6” | 4.6” | 3” |

The regular Small Clone is

[ 85 | 132 | 52 | 72 ]

[ 3 1/3” | 5 1/8” | | ]
Last edited by Quintex at Jan 9, 2012,
Is it a Small Clone or a Nano Clone? Nano Clones dimensions are 5.8 x 2.8 x 3.4.

If it is the Nano Clone, you did get ripped off. Those things go for 45 bucks brand new.
Last edited by zl1288 at Jan 9, 2012,
The Amazon dimensions are wrong.

I just measured my Small Clone and the dimensions match the ones you have given. It's real.
Looking over it again, the Amazon dimensions are probably the shipping dimensions, not the pedals dimensions. I have a small stone, and there is no way that it is 7.5 inches long

Enjoy your new pedal!
Amazon are probably counting the "Product" as the pedal in it's cardboard box - the dimensions will be the measurements of the box.
Quote by honkytown
It looks exactly like a Small Clone except for like I said, the dimensions are 5 1/4 L x 3/14 W...i checked on Amazon.com and it shows the dimensions the dimensions for the regular Small Clone, they should be 7 1/2 L x 4.2 W.

http://www.amazon.com/Electro-Harmonix-Small-Clone-Chorus-Pedal/dp/B0002D0C5I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326126245&sr=8-1

@Quintex...how can the Admin say those are the dimensions for the regular Small Clone?? That can't be right...

I getting a bit confused here.

Personally, I would go with the specifications from the manufacturer's website forums than Amazon.com, a reseller listing thousands of products from thousands of sources. But that is just me.
It's not possible to confuse the Small and Nano Clones. They look completely different.
^ +1

also, the nano clone says nano clone on it.

maybe amazon measured it in man inches
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by WeZ-84
Amazon are probably counting the "Product" as the pedal in it's cardboard box - the dimensions will be the measurements of the box.

This. The people at the amazon shipping facility won't take the product out of the box. They probably just place the box in a cardboard one and ship it.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
How our species managed to avoid starving to death, I'll never know.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
^Replace the Double Muff with a Little Big Muff and those are the same pedals I have.

I also have a tu-2, but that's not quite the same.