Poll: Rate Charlie Sheen's craziness (10 being the most insane)
Poll Options
View poll results: Rate Charlie Sheen's craziness (10 being the most insane)
23 25%
0 0%
3 3%
8 9%
6 7%
9 10%
9 10%
12 13%
4 4%
18 20%
Voters: 92.
Sauce

The 46-year-old actor - who was fired from 'Two and a Half Men' last year because of his erratic behavior and excessive partying - insists he plans to be "mellower" and has turned his back on his wild ways.

He said: "I'm not crazy anymore. That was an episode. I'm a different person than I was yesterday. Let's just say I have a mellower plan."

During his period of bizarre behavior, Charlie became famous for over-using phrases such as "tigerblood" and "winning" but he now finds it strange when people shout these catchphrases to him.

He said: "I find it really strange now when someone comes up to me in the supermarket and says, 'Winning!'"
Charlie can next be seen in new TV show 'Anger Management' - in which he plays a therapist - and says he already "researched" the role because he has undergone similar therapy in the past.

He said: "I spent a year in anger management, so I already did my research."

The actor signed up for 'Anger Management' because he wanted a happy ending to his TV career following his departure from 'Two and a Half Men'.

He said: "I just didn't want 'Two and a Half Men' to be my television legacy. I wanted to do something that ended better."
I doubt it. Crazy people don't think they're crazy.

Poll
ggg1 ggg3

Never really watched any of his films or series. I have no idea what he's like.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
So the trolls and warlocks didn't destroy his brain?
"Recording is God's way of telling you that you suck." -Bob Brozman
On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say he's "pickled sponge" at least.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Is obsessive compulsive attention seeking syndrome really that bad a thing to call him "crazy".
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I'd need to see a video to be sure. He could be red in the face, dressed as santa and twitching erratically as he said that.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
(Invalid img)

charlie sheen isn't crazy, he's f**king cool!
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
(Invalid img)

Lolnah.
This will start a RIOT! in me
Quote by shattamakar
Is obsessive compulsive attention seeking syndrome really that bad a thing to call him "crazy".
Yes. Absolutely.
ggg1 ggg3

I literally could not give less of a shit. Seeing this thread is the first time in months I even remembered he existed, and now I'm going to continue with my life, and be happy, ideally without having to read any more of Charlie Sheen's shit.
I like Charlie.

I honestly believe him..it looks like an episode that's over.

On the roast he seemed fine, and in recent interviews also.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by L2112Lif
What about...

Sheen

I never like Jimmy Neutron, sorry bro
The guy who said he just has obssesive compulsive attention seeking syndrome has absolutely no idea what the hell hes talking about. The kind of drugs he was on obviously just makes you act outrageous and, while im sure that he liked attention, that definitely was not the reason for his behavior. And erratic behavior driven from drugs can heal over time and you can tell hes much more sober now. I dont think hes crazy, he was just in the spotlight and a drug addict.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
He's calmed down a bit and I haven't been hearing much of him, so I say a little less crazy than before.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Yea he seemed much more collected and reserved in his roast. I'd have to say I believe what he said.

Of course, he could've just dampened himself down that night with drugs.. Who knows.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
5 because he isn't totally crazy
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I'm sheening my ass off right now.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
yeah, it usually only takes a few days and a good PR man to be "not crazy" anymore. Same for kicking a coke habit, being a crazy drunk and womanizing hooker buying nutjob... all those things just happen "not anymore" after a week or two.
Attachments:
sarcasm_detector.jpg
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Always loved him.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
life has ups and downs. I know i've hit rock bottom before. it's embarrassing and depressing enough without having been constantly documented by the national news. I can't even imagine that. I respect him and look up to him for being able to shrug off the popular perception of him and simply live his life better day by day.
#DTWD
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
(Invalid img)

True story.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I honestly think he just put all that crazy shit on to cash in on his fame getting axed from Two and a Half Men. And it worked, dude made so much out of it.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you