I am seeking opinions on what the best 'overall' multi-effects unit is out there today, providing best bang for the buck.
Interested in exploring one single unit (vs. building out a pedalboard). Any thoughts?
Yamaha SBG2000
Ibanez ART2EX1
Yamaha RGX220
Yamaha THR-10
Xaviere XV-130S
Boss ME-70
"We're content, to pitch our tent,
When the glory's evident"
Petra - Beyond Belief.
If you don't need amp modeling, the Line 6 M line (M5, M9, M13) really blew me away. I had never really considered a modeling unit before because none of them did what I wanted or sounded great. The M5, though, I could really see replacing almost every pedal on my board. Some of the fuzz/OD stuff isn't quite there, but the rest of the effects were all really top notch, usable effects. You'll still want a standalone wah, though - it seems nobody can figure that one out properly in a digital format.
Play through a tube amp, so not really sure if I want amp modeling or not...
Yamaha SBG2000
Ibanez ART2EX1
Yamaha RGX220
Yamaha THR-10
Xaviere XV-130S
Zoom g3
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by 94Dawg
Play through a tube amp, so not really sure if I want amp modeling or not...

Probably not, unless you want to run your amp clean as a platform for amp modeling, which generally gives you more versatility but doesn't sound as good. If you're happy with your amp's sound but just need effects, you probably don't want amp modeling messing with things.
Quote by kutless999
Zoom g3

Yeah so far that one seems of most interest to me.....
Yamaha SBG2000
Ibanez ART2EX1
Yamaha RGX220
Yamaha THR-10
Xaviere XV-130S
Quote by Roc8995
If you're happy with your amp's sound but just need effects, you probably don't want amp modeling messing with things.

Yeah that had been my assumption as well
Yamaha SBG2000
Ibanez ART2EX1
Yamaha RGX220
Yamaha THR-10
Xaviere XV-130S