Any fans of these? I know they are inexpensive I was told at a store they sound pretty good. I was looking at a chorus and reverb maybe
Had a behringer overdrive/distortion once. It sounded dreadful and broke pretty quickly
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
i haven't tried the behringer stuff, but a lot of it's plastic and doesn't have an amazing rep for reliability.

joyo's pretty much where it's at for decent reliability, metal cases and good circuits (i.e. clones of good pedals or very closely based on them). At least out of what i've tried thus far. Tonerider is pretty good for that, too, but is a bit more expensive. EDIT: granted neither has the range of behringer if there's something specific you want a clone of.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah Berhringer is pretty crap the only 2 pedals tha have ever gotten diecent praise is the Hellbabe wah and the new Phaser (MXR Phase 90 clonr). But even those I wouldn't go for.

If your looking for diecent pedals for cheap, GFS pedals are pretty good. and most are in the $50 range.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
The delay I bought from them lasted about a month. 3 practices and 1 gig. You're getting what you pay for... crap! Save up and get something better. Brands to look into while you're saving: Boss, Elextroharmonix, Digitech Hardwire series, TC Electronics (I love their stuff), and MXR (often overlooked but are great on sound and reliability). Most of the pedals I can think of are all in about the $120-$175 price range and will mostly boil down to if you vibe with the sound. Personally, Boss is my least favorite of the bunch.

If you need budget pedals, go with Electroharmonix. They have some reverb stuff for right around $100 and is probably going to be the best for that price.
Quote by Robbgnarly
Yeah Berhringer is pretty crap the only 2 pedals tha have ever gotten diecent praise is the Hellbabe wah and the new Phaser (MXR Phase 90 clonr). But even those I wouldn't go for.

I have the PH9 Phaser from Behringer and It's not bad. It seems pretty robust given that it's a diecast case. However, my one little niggle with it is that the LED is ridiculously bright.

I wouldn't touch the plastic ones with a barge poll though.

In regards to Joyo, I bought the digital delay the other day. I've only used it a handful of times but for £30 it seems alright.
Plastic ones will break, probably sooner than later. Though the TO100 is a TS7 in a plastic shell. Great boost on a really tight budget. The chorus is horrible.

Haven't tried the metal ones.

+1 on the Toneriders. Good quality, and their chorus sounds great.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I bought the Behringer Vintage Delay 400 (VD400) and it stopped working in 3 months, never got a chance to gig with it. Then, as if I didn't learn my lesson, I bought their Tremolo (UT100) and it started making this crackling sound after about a year. I cleaned it out & everything, but it's just screwed up.

So, now I just stick with Boss and Electro-Harmonix pedals, although I do wanna try out that Garagetone delay pedal.

EDIT: Somebody said "If you need budget pedals, go with EH." EH doesn't make budget pedals, unless you wanna call the "Nano" series a budget pedal, but in my opinion the Nano's aren't up to par with the real thing. If you want budget, but high quality pedals, then look at Boss. A lot of people on this forum hate Boss, but they make great stuff.
Last edited by honkytown at Jan 9, 2012,
You get what you pay for is the basic idea. Joyo pedals are good budget pedals. GFS are too but if they're anything like their Biyang counterparts they may have some reliability issues.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
^ yeah. i haven't tried the gfs versions but i'd certainly avoid biyang, based on my experience with them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have been using the pedal tuner for over a year.I actually bought it at walmart for like $25.It's been in my pedal board since I bought it and works good.It's cheap and plastic but does what it's meant to do.
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ yeah. i haven't tried the gfs versions but i'd certainly avoid biyang, based on my experience with them.

yeah, I havent used the GFS pedals, but they have gotten great reviews, and UG's pick of 2011
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
tehy ligitimately are some of the worst pedals on the market. no joke.

if you want a steal, parooze the GC used site. you can get real cheap boss pedals and stuff wich are pretty rugged (at if in good condition safe used buys) and will be way better than behringer.
Quote by Robbgnarly
yeah, I havent used the GFS pedals, but they have gotten great reviews, and UG's pick of 2011

yeah but that pick of 2011 was ridiculous

i was actually a bit annoyed that they didn't ask in the gear forums.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i have yet to trust any GFS that contributes to a sound / effect, but the 35-40 dollar tuner works GREAT. again am i a touring musican? no. if i was i would have a better tuner. but this puppy has been rocking for about 2 years now. and its has about the biggest, easiest to read display as ive ever seen.
i have two behringers compressor sustainer great if u need more sustain for your clean solos. ultra (auto) wah which i seldom use, not bad after all. its in my rig for 2 years now.
The higher end stuff (Vintage Time Machine) is pretty decent. I have a VTM, and it's a Deluxe Memory Man clone. Sounds pretty good, though the chorus isn't as good as the originals.
If you want cheap pedals go for Joyo, Danelectro and Daphon - in that order. (but not a Daphon wah, they are really bad)
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification