So, everybody, what's the longest you've gone without sleep?

I managed 24 hours because I was trying to get myself very tired to rearrange my sleep schedule.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
I've done that before.

Also two days, 'cause partying and stuff.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
60 hours.

Leeds Fest 2010. I didn't sleep the night before because I knew I would have fallen asleep early and would have missed the bus there, then I didn't sleep the next night because I'd taken way too many energy pills.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jan 9, 2012,
I traveled from Nebraska to South Carolina without stops. That's about 26 hours, but I'm pretty sure I fell asleep a couple times.
Just under 3 days, when I had friends over from abroad. Their return flight was too early to be able to get the coach to london then the airport in time, so we spent the day in London, stayed out for the whole night, then after they had got to the airport the next day I missed my return coach so I had to spend a night dicking around at the airport, then get a ridiculous detour to get home.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I regularly don't get the chance to sleep for 24 hours (about three or four times/month) but the longest was back to back 36 hours/45 hours with 4 hours of sleep between. It was miserable.
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
Quote by underoath0902
I regularly don't get the chance to sleep for 24 hours (about three or four times/month) but the longest was back to back 36 hours/45 hours with 4 hours of sleep between. It was miserable.

Wait, are you saying you sometimes sleep for 24 hours?
The most I've slept was 12.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Crazyedd123
Wait, are you saying you sometimes sleep for 24 hours?
The most I've slept was 12.

I think he meant that he normally has to be up for 24 hours before he has the opportunity to sleep?
Gear:
Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0
Alesis DM6
Two Colling's acoustics (my dad's)
Ibanez SoundGear bass
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Ovation 12-string (also dad's)
Sony 5.1 system
Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days...
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I haven't slept for ten days.....because that would be too long.

>_>
<_<

OT: 48 hours.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Consecutively, about 36 hours.
I used to do a lot of gaming back in the school days, 4 hours sleep a night or, sometimes none. Sleep Debt can get really bad.

I don't live like that anymore, with that much sleep you are never truly awake.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
I was up for just over 3 days once.

The night of day 1 I went to my friends and was taking pills so that kept me up for all of day 2, then the night of day 2 we smoked a lot of weed then got really drunk. I had an exam on day 3 so stayed up for that, had hallucinations all the way through it and had to leave (I never knew sleep deprivation can cause them) and then went home and slept for like 12 hours.
46 hours back when I was about 13/14 in the summer holidays and had nothing else to do but WoW.
Quote by Gorelord666
I haven't slept for ten days.....because that would be too long.

dammit Mitch Hedburg, I always laugh at that
I don't think i've ever even been up for longer than 24 straight hours. Well, maybe I have, but not much longer than that.

I enjoy my sleep.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Close to 80 hours. God bless the military.....
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
24 hours i think

Jay Turser: JT-134DC
Epiphone: G-400
Gibson: SG Special Faded Cherry

Line 6: Spider III 15-watt
Marshall Haze 40

DOD FX65 Chorus
Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ
EH4800 Small Stone Phase Shifter
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Deltalab Tube Overdrive TO1
I think I went 36 over the weekend. Highest for me, I probably could have gone longer with coffee.
120 hours.

I had made a bet with a friend that I could make it more than four days, and he never said I couldn't use drugs to help.
Quote by theogonia777
Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days...

And the people I meet always go their seperate ways...