Page 1 of 2
I recently started drinking tea, boiling water, green tea, let it brew for 30 minutes, half a spoon of sugar.

What are other ways to enjoy this beverage?
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
By replacing green tea with a well tasting tea kind. I like cinnamon and apples myself. It tastes great. Disagree and I'll fight you.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Tea, mmmm. Earl Grey, with three small spoons of sugar.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I'm with Kensai on this. Strawberry tea is nice, but don't expect it to taste of them. Earl Grey very aromatic, but I like it. Assam is ok. F*ckloads of honey always goes down well in the generic tea flavours. Avoid that Tetley's "red bush" crap - it's vile.

However, for the ultimate flavour and enjoyment of the tea you drink, teabagging is a must.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Lady Gray.

Bring it on.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
PG Tips: milk with 2 sugars. Maybe a chocolate biscuit if I'm feeling adventurous. Or a pack of them.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Republic of Tea: Ginger Peach Black tea is amazing, it comes in green as well if that floats your boat...
I love Sussaya Tea.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I have a collection of tea, mostly good old black teas. Let's see...

Twinings English Breakfast
Twinings Assam
Twinings Earl Grey
Twinings 1706
Yorkshire Tea
Yorkshire Gold
Yorkshire Assam

Done properly. Milk, no sugar.

Also, for something a bit different I've got Twinings Pure Peppermint.

A small tea collection compared to what we used to have back at uni...
Earl Grey or a nice breakfast blend. Splash of milk and a half-teaspoon of sugar, max. Overly sugared tea is vile.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Decaf anyone?

Black tea ain't right! Milk T for the win.
Burny LG75-GR
Epi SG Pro 1966 Ltd Ed
PRS Angelus SE Custom

Korg Pandora effect unit (for practising)
Slash CryBaby
Blackstar HT-5
Korg RC2 Looooooper
I enjoy both southern sweet tea and hot tea with honey.
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
You could go the Southern route, and drink iced tea with a ton of sugar poured into it. That's the only way I drink mine... Yes, I'm a redneck without the mullet and denim shorts.
Quote by entity0009
Roll it up and smoke it.

Disclaimer: Don't.

I won't, but this is now extremely tempting.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Normal tea leaves, lotta milk, no sugars and brewed for maybe 2 or 3 minutes. Lovely in the morning, or the late afternoon. Or even the evening. Or perhaps late at night. In fact, generally all round nice to drink.

Coffee is also wonderful. Milk and no sugar. As God intended it to be...
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by Boer Goat
I recently started drinking tea, boiling water, green tea, let it brew for 30 minutes, half a spoon of sugar.

Them bolded parts really don't make sense to me with green tea. If you're using leaf, then you want about 75°C (167°F) for the water temperature, and a brewing time of about 1.5-2 minutes, else it starts to go bitter. Not so sure with tea bags though, as I never use them.

My current collection:
Earl Grey
Lady Grey
English Breakfast
[This one, as are the two above, is a black tea blend]
Tieguanyin (Iron Goddess of Mercy) [this one is an oolong]
White Rose [this is a white tea and rose petal blend]
Bai Hao Yinzhen (Silver Needle) [this one is a white tea]

All tea I drink with no additives, but I do love having a biscuit or a muffin or such with a cup. Especially good while trying to get things done.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
Quote by entity0009
Roll it up and smoke it.

Disclaimer: Don't.

I did this once. Tasted pretty good.

Quote by Silent Murder
PG Tips: milk with 2 sugars. Maybe a chocolate biscuit if I'm feeling adventurous. Or a pack of them.

I agree with my fellow Englishman. Whole pack of chocolate digestives to dunk. cheers
Was lacking a decent sig. Still is.
Last edited by Speckled_Hen at Jan 9, 2012,
Green tea with mango. Boom!
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Banjocal
I won't, but this is now extremely tempting.

I'm now watching videos on youtube of people smoking tea
🙈 🙉 🙊
What kind of imbecile puts sugar in their tea?!

IS IT NOT SWEET ENOUGH FOR YOU FHAG EHHH!?!
Quote by Duffman123

I'm sorry I disappointed you so, Father.
Quote by McArsonist
I'm sorry I disappointed you so, Father.

You see I should be mad at you, but you have an awesome avatar from an awesome ad so I can't. You're lucky this time, don't let it happen again.
Quote by Duffman123

When you live in an area where 100F plus during the summer with ridiculously high humidity is the norm and you've been working your ass off in the heat all day. Hot bitter drinks isn't necessarily something that makes you jump up and down in anticipation.

So I'll stick to my sweet iced tea thank you very much
Quote by dmiwshicldply
When you live in an area where 100F plus during the summer with ridiculously high humidity is the norm and you've been working your ass off in the heat all day. Hot bitter drinks isn't necessarily something that makes you jump up and down in anticipation.

So I'll stick to my sweet iced tea thank you very much

Ban IMO
Quote by BenRaah
Sugar is the perfect way to ruin a good cup of tea

come at me

I have to agree.

And then I'll go one step further and say that any additive, including honey and milk, ruin a good cup of tea. I do make an exception for non-tea additives in blends though.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
Tea, milk and two sugars. Nectar of the Gods!

PG Tips is alright, Earl Grey is good, Lady Grey is a nice one, but my current favourite is Assam. Fantastic stuff.

And a plate of Chocolate Digestives to dunk.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Last edited by Joeval at Jan 9, 2012,
I can not believe what I'm seeing here, attacking someone for the way he or she like there tea. UN****ING BELIEVABLE !!!
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Page 1 of 2