I used to sell a fair amount of stuff in varying places but I stopped a fair while ago and got some left over stuff I need to get rid of. In an ideal world I'd like someone to make me an offer for the whole lot and take it off my hands. Please feel free to try me for a price I don't know what I'd take. Otherwise please make offers on whatever you want.
Seperated strings in to brands to make things easier.

3 sets of D'addario exl110 from a multi pack
2 sets D'addario epn110
4 sets pro arte normal tension

1 set hybrid slinkys
1 set power slinkys
2 sets super slinkys

2 sets newtone electric masters .009
4 sets newtone electric masters .010
3 sets .011 12 string acoustic

got boxes of picks that are 0.46mm and 0.71mm mixed. the boxes are 100 picks. got 3 of them, 2 have been opened and probably have no more than 25 missing. I'm not counting the things though.. also got a bag of aprox. 25 but they are of poor quality and whoever buys the others can have them.

Jim Dunlop thumb picks - in the shell type got 3 large and 2 medium. Also got 2 medium white.

4 straplocks unbranded

2 unbranded trigger capos, one red one blue

5 black straps of slightly low quality but would do the job. One unpackaged.

3 straps with yellow and black design of very high quality with the adjustable leather ends. One unpackaged.

And I doubt anyone will want them but got one row of 6 inline through head 12 string guitar tuners from a 1975 yamaha. These are incredibly hard to find as it took me ages when I needed them.

If you want any pictures or more details on anything feel free to ask.

All needs to go!
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Can I get a picture of each different pack of strings.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
How much for the 5 D'Addario packs???
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Dunno why anyone would need pictures of strings but what the heck you only live once.
https://picasaweb.google.com/Duncan594/January102012#5695957562736114290

MickAlmighty please feel free to make an offer, I haven't sold anything for a long time and don't really play much myself any more so don't really know what its worth just want to get rid of it all.
Call me Duncan.

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
What make are the picks?
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
think they're unbranded pal, they are decent though, I've always used them
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
i wouldnt really know myself tbh...

you not got a general price in mind (including shipping)???
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

I think so...
I just looked up some prices and I didn't realise how much those nickel ones were haha. Does £20 inc. 1st class seem reasonable or not?
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Most probable. I'l have to wait until I next get paid (which I think is next Thursday)
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
How much for the picks?
Running through:

Engl Fireball
Engl Slanted Cab
Ibanez Xiphos
Schecter C-1 FR Black
Ibanez GRG (on its way)

Pedals:
Boss Noise Gate, Zakk Wylde Overdrive, Boss Tuner, Zakk Wylde Wah.
how's £10 delivered 1st class
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
MickAlmighty do you definitely want the strings?

If not, I'm interested in the 3 packs of exl110's.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
I am, mostly the EXLs.

But, if you have the fundage available to you right now then go for it dude. I have no cash until next thursday
Quote by Spaztikko

I think so...
How much did you want for the all the Newtone .010's?
Jackson, Ibanez, Lag
Carvin, Marshall
Ibanez, Boss, Korg
replied to your message
Call me Duncan.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!