Hello everyone,

They other day I got pod farm version one with the ilok. I have set everything up, but I am having one problem. When I open pod farm in cubase I can only hear my clean guitar signal from the interface I'm using. When I record something it only plays the clean guitar, but when I play it back it plays the amp model I have set up on pod farm. Is there any way I can hear the amps distortion before I play?

Thanks for the help!
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
I have Cubase here on my DAW, as well as Studio One 2. On mine, I have to assign an insert to that channel. Open the Inspector, select the channel you want to assign the Insert to, then click on Insert and select one of the open slots under it. Select the effect you want.

Now, here's where you may have to do something different than me. On my mixing console, if I monitor the raw input from a mic, guitar, or whatever, I only hear the dry sound. If I select the Firewire return on my console for that channel, I hear the effect. For example, right now I have a mic selected and am using the RoomWorks SE effect, which is reverb. I can hear the reverb on my mic realtime.
Last edited by KG6_Steven at Jan 9, 2012,
I'm trying everything I still cant figure it out.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100