harmonized lead fills are awesome, drums are excellent through the whole thing. I think it would be cool to have dual rhythm guitar parts through most of the song, instead of just some of it. Seems like the lead parts cut off very suddenly at the end of measures. I'm sure this was entirely intentional, and it works perfectly about half the time, but maybe the other half let that last note in the fill ring out for a beat into the next measure? Only other thing is I'm not a fan of the rhythm guitar tone, but that's a "to each his own" kind of thing. In the end, this is an excellently though out and well played instrumental that I can absolutely appreciate and enjoy.

C4C on my shitty recording? Main thing with mine is just if you have kind of ideas for changing up riffs or small changes to the song structure, like "A certain kind of intro would be legit" or "Put another prechorus here blah blah blah" or "The first solo should leave". I'l get drums, bass, and vocals on it in time. I'd appreciate it! Song is temporarily called "This is Me"

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Zakkcd/music/all/play1074885
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
Great lead melodies in the intro, and sounds cool when changes to the riffing part. The mix is good, however I think the kick drum is a bit loud. The guitar tone for both lead and rhythm is really nice and the playing is very clean. The change in riffing at 3:40 is good. All the lead work is really excellent, nice and melodic, certainly never gets boring. Fade out works well for the ending. Overall, fantastic song, look forward to hearing more of your stuff!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1508244
Actually just listened to some more stuff off your channel and it's awesome! Subscribed!

How do you get so many views on your videos? Do you do anything specific to promote them, like posting them on other forums like this one, or is it just that you've been uploading good stuff for a few years?
Good stuff. the thing that I really enjoyed was that you didn't stick on a particular riff for too long. A lot of times bands will get a riff that sounds nasty, but they'll play it for way too long. Your riffs are nasty, but you know discretion. I loved the way you flip flopped those two riffs back and forth starting at :41. The back and forth between them was pretty seamless. The lead into that solo was pretty spot on too. That back and forth part sounded even more disgusting with the solo over it. I just wish that you let the ending notes ring out at the parts where the solo stops and it just goes into the riff. Even if it fades out. Right now it just kind of ends. The only part that bothered me really.

Comment me?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=28908253#post28908253
Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
Quote by MetalCommand
Actually just listened to some more stuff off your channel and it's awesome! Subscribed!

How do you get so many views on your videos? Do you do anything specific to promote them, like posting them on other forums like this one, or is it just that you've been uploading good stuff for a few years?

Thanks a lot for the comments and for subbing! I appreciate it

As for the youtube channel.. I've never done any real promoting. I've just tried to put in good tags and keywords on each video, and to be honest I think I've gotten lucky. Many guitarists on youtube deserve way more views than they get. A couple of my videos sort of took off, and now most of my views come from related videos or from people checking out multiple songs. I also think youtube rewards you for uploading frequently. Best of luck with your channel! If you have more questions just send me a PM
In many ways reminds me of a classical piece, very well done.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!