Why would Axelfox delete his thread? Because he lied about having aspergers I'd imagine. I leave it to your discretion to decide what sort of person lies about something like that.
Did you seriously start a thread to start shit about someone else on the forum?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Did you seriously start a thread to start shit about someone else on the forum?

My thoughts exactly, though with less cursing. So not exactly.

EDIT: However, the "99%" thing in the TS's signature is hilarious haha
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Jan 10, 2012,
Quote by Dreadnought
My thoughts exactly, though with less cursing. So not exactly.

EDIT: However, the "99%" thing in the TS's signature is hilarious haha

If someone's going to do something this low then I don't think they deserve to have me not curse when I respond to them.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by PaulyVengeance
It pissed me off that he plays the victim, and then deletes his threads when he's called out on something. ****in sue me.

So take it up with him via PMs. Don't whine to us about how you have an issue with someone on the internet.
Quote by L2112Lif
It's the internet, don't care
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
It's the internet, don't care

Exactly, be like this guy, and don't care people post stupid threads about pathetic shit all the time. just doing my bit for this ****ed-up little place called a 'community'.

of course, people will do as they damn well please.
The "Abe Simpson walking in and out of the room" gif is very much applicable here.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
If someone's going to do something this low then I don't think they deserve to have me not curse when I respond to them.

No I mean you cursed less than my thoughts
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Exactly, be like this guy, and don't care people post stupid threads about pathetic shit all the time. just doing my bit for this ****ed-up little place called a 'community'.

You agree with him, yet you created this thread.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by PaulyVengeance

You've been here since 2007. You should know better than to make a pissy thread whining about other members. Surely you're learned to deal with it by now...
Quote by PaulyVengeance

The Pit's stupid is unchangeable. People lie on the internet. People also troll. Welcome to the internet.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Wolfinator-x
The "Abe Simpson walking in and out of the room" gif is very much applicable here.

(Invalid img)
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by PaulyVengeance

You call starting shit about someone 'doing your bit for the community'? The people in your community IRL must really love you if this is 'doing your bit'.

Quote by Dreadnought
No I mean you cursed less than my thoughts

Oh. Carry on then.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by PaulyVengeance
I leave it to your discretion to decide what sort of person lies about something like that.

Eric Cartman
I have AIDS, a brain tumour, lung canger, gonorrhoea, alopecia and dandruff.
Sing me to sleep.