Does anyone know where i can get ESP Guitars in Aus, ive looked everywhere and Cant find anything
Firstly, why is your thread titled EMG pickups when you want ESP guitars?

Secondly, there are loads of ESP dealers in Aus. Where do you live? Otherwise you should check out bmusic.com.au - ESP dealer of the year for the past bunch of years or so (I'm not affiliated, it's just what it says on their website xD and Shane the owner is an awesome dude).

Bmusic is in Adelaide but there are dealers in other states too.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by VVolverin3
Firstly, why is your thread titled EMG pickups when you want ESP guitars?

Secondly, there are loads of ESP dealers in Aus. Where do you live? Otherwise you should check out bmusic.com.au - ESP dealer of the year for the past bunch of years or so (I'm not affiliated, it's just what it says on their website xD and Shane the owner is an awesome dude).

Bmusic is in Adelaide but there are dealers in other states too.

To be honest, I really wouldn't advise to buy an ESP in Australian stores...
All the ESP Horizon NT II's I had played were all priced at/over $3000. Icon Music, Dream Music, etc... They all carried a nice selection of ESP guitars, but had blown the prices to hell and back again!

In the end I ended up ordering one from the states for $1550 (including shipping, came with an ESP hardcase and was NOT a floor model, so it was literally untouched since it left the ESP factories!).
ESP Horizon NT-II
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Peavey 6505
Orange PPC412
Maxon OD808
ISP Decimator G-String
Boss TU3