Boxing day
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
If you leave it all year, then you don't need to worry about putting them up either.

Boxing day.
I don't put any up to start with.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
It seems a bit grim taking the tree down on Boxing day, Christmas lasts until the end of December imo
I've taken down most of my christmas decoration. But is my christmas avatar going? You'll have to fight me first.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I've taken down most of my christmas decoration. But is my christmas avatar going? You'll have to fight me first.

And me.
I was always told it was put up 12 days before and taken down 12 days after.
Just don't put the lights up in the first place

As for the avatar... I'm too damn lazy to change it, so never.
Quote by THEdevilYOUknow
No, it's plain science, women are evil

Quote by MB343
Women = time x money
time = money
Money = √evil
women = √evil x √evil
women = evil
This year we took the decorations down on the 1st. We still have the tree though because we have enough space for it and it's still alive and it smells nice and I would feel really bad if we killed it so why not.

As for my avatar, that depends on when I remember/stop being too lazy to change it.

fwiw I listen to christmas songs year round.
cat
I don't have a version of my avatar without the Christmas hat (someone made it for me) but if someone can make me a new avatar out of this image, I'd very much appreciate it.

At any point after Christmas day, but if you leave them up after January 1st, I'm pretty sure people are legally obligated to set your house of fire.
I'm not very good at this being funny business...

Be my friend? Yes / No

Minecraft: RockLegend1203
XBL Gamertag: RockLegend1203
Origin: RockLegend1203
Steam:
rocklegend1203
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I don't have a version of my avatar without the Christmas hat (someone made it for me) but if someone can make me a new avatar out of this image, I'd very much appreciate it.

Done.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Lights: never take them down ever
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Three years.

Also, what the hell is a Christmas Avatar??? Is this some sort of wonderful thing I've never heard of or experienced?

edit: LOL. I thought you guys meant something outside of UG
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
12th night. And they should go up on Christmas Eve and not a day before.
Up The Boro!
When the dark starts coming after 17:30. That's about now. They're quite pretty in the dark, but not so much in daylight.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.