Poll: Can you lick your elbow?
Poll Options
View poll results: Can you lick your elbow?
Yes
10 8%
No
90 74%
I WANT TO BE BANNED!
22 18%
Voters: 122.
Page 1 of 2
lick you own elbow?

It's often cited as being impossible and in certain religions it is believed that if you were to eat your own elbow you would gain immortal life. But why is it so difficult I hear you cry? The reason is that the average length of a persons upper arm is longer than the length of extension of the neck and tongue, making it only possible for those with super long necks or tongues or short arms. That said I've seen it done so on with the show.

So how many of you are freaks?

I can't do it. 'sadface'

I am bored today, can you tell?
There was a girl in my sophomore year history class who could do it, she was a slut.

I can lick it, as in just really hurt my arm and neck.... Why did i do that
Nope
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I can. Just have to get some flexibility and twist your arm.

Unless you mean lick it while it's bent, which I can't.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Look, Jackal - if you wanted to know what it felt like to have your elbow licked, you only had to ask, man.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I would like my wenis licked.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I can lick my left elbow but not my right.

edit: while stretched. I just tried with a bent elbow and I cracked my neck.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jan 10, 2012,
Quote by metacarpi
Look, Jackal - if you wanted to know what it felt like to have your elbow licked, you only had to ask, man.

You live too far away, and your noddy car would break before getting here. Like hell am I making to effort to go to you...
I can do it. Kinda hurts my neck and shoulder, though, and I can only do it with my right elbow.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Quote by JackalUK
You live too far away, and your noddy car would break before getting here. Like hell am I making to effort to go to you...

I also have a 61 plate Fiat 500 I'll have you know!

I don't know why I'm drawn to such girly cars...
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
A more important question. Guys, ask your female friends if they can touch their belly button with both their elbows.

Thank me later.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by Crofty89
A more important question. Guys, ask your female friends if they can touch their belly button with both their elbows.

Thank me later.

Why?

...oh
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jan 10, 2012,
Quote by Zeropathic
I can do it. Kinda hurts my neck and shoulder, though, and I can only do it with my right elbow.

This.

Quote by Crofty89

Thank me later.

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Whenever I'm with large groups of people, I always tell everyone that licking your elbow is impossible, then I sit back and laugh at them trying.
What bullcrap,

They also say you cant tickle yourself. Now, rub your tongue lightly over the roof of your mouth.

SCIENCE EES BOOGUS!
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

The belly button one seems like it can work, but at the same time it seems just too risky. If i wanted boobs iv got boobs, dont wana get kicked in the balls
I can...but only just! I'm quite flexible though!

Does that still make me a freak?
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
no,
i can't believe I even tried
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I can.

I licked my own elbow.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Bring on the banishment!
Anyhoo, I can't do it but I've seen an episode of Braniac on NGC where a bunch of people sent clips of themselves doing it. I think one managed to do it by bending her arm in a really strange way but I can't remember how exactly.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Crofty89

Thank me later.

I convinced a girl in college she was one of a small number who could do that, and therefore should show anyone who asks.

Every. damn. week.

I still don't think she knows. Good times.

OT: No, but I remember I gave myself massive cramp trying.
No, it's not possible.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
No, it's not possible.

Yes it is. Of course it took the persuasion of a very large individual that was displeased with me calling his parentage into question. I would not recommend this technique however as it is quite painful when aforementioned very large individual sticks your elbow in your mouth.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Indeed I can. And I can supply proof for those who would doubt me.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
Quote by Jackal58
Yes it is. Of course it took the persuasion of a very large individual that was displeased with me calling his parentage into question. I would not recommend this technique however as it is quite painful when aforementioned very large individual sticks your elbow in your mouth.

I think that can only happen to someone that's old and brittle like you.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
How funny would it be if Carmel or wahappen saw this thread and banned the moderators that picked the third option in the poll?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
How funny would it be if Carmel or wahappen saw this thread and banned the moderators that picked the third option in the poll?

You do realise that now you said it, it wouldn't be as funny so wouldn't be done.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
You do realise that now you said it, it wouldn't be as funny so wouldn't be done.

And somebody just put the humor back into it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by theguitarist

You do realise that now you said it, it would be funnier so would be done.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
going in circles.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 2