I have managed to achieve a second degree burn on my upper thigh and it fucking hurts. Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight.

That is all.
West Ham United
Put vinegar on it.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Were you trying to straighten your pubes?

**** come on pics!! I need a good laugh today
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by guitarxo
What happened?

I was going to watch a movie with my mother and she had just made herself some tea. She accidentally spilled it on my leg and herself as she sat down. I got the worst of it by far and she feels terrible, which is quite sad to see.
Quote by slash_GNR666
Were you trying to straighten your pubes?

**** come on pics!! I need a good laugh today

Well I could upload a picture but it's incredibly disgusting to look at, I feel like it would be considered 'graphic content'.
West Ham United
thats a weak story OP, now use you imagination and write an awesome one for us.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by King Donkey
I was going to watch a movie with my mother and she had just made herself some tea. She accidentally spilled it on my leg and herself as she sat down. I got the worst of it by far and she feels terrible, which is quite sad to see.

Well I could upload a picture but it's incredibly disgusting to look at, I feel like it would be considered 'graphic content'.

hmmmmm lol sorry for you pain dude, is the meat and two veg ok?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by slash_GNR666
hmmmmm lol sorry for you pain dude, is the meat and two veg ok?

Cheers, mate.

Actually I was really lucky, the burn is just a few centimetres away from the pecker. I guess the reason it's so bad is because it happened to land in a sensitive area, combined with my underpants rubbing against the burn.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
Cheers, mate.

Actually I was really lucky, the burn is just a few centimetres away from the pecker. I guess the reason it's so bad is because it happened to land in a sensitive area, combined with my underpants rubbing against the burn.

Quote by lambofgod127

Wrap it up in a bandage fairly tight and the pressure should relieve some pain and the bandages will keep your pants and underwear from rubbing against it.
Quote by Weaponized
Burns suck so damn hard dude. Sorry to hear that!

Quote by MonsterMetalMus
Wrap it up in a bandage fairly tight and the pressure should relieve some pain and the bandages will keep your pants and underwear from rubbing against it.

Already been done, my man.

By the way, does a second degree burn mean I'm much more likely to develop skin cancer later on in life now? I might be going to a doctor tomorrow but I'm uncertain if that's necessary.
West Ham United
SECOND DEGREE BURN? NO FIRST?

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
^
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by ErikLensherr
SECOND DEGREE BURN? NO FIRST?

Quote by lambofgod127

Go and see your doctor, he can prescribe you some stronger painkillers and maybe a topical cream to take some of the friction pain away.
Quote by MONSTA42
Go and see your doctor, he can prescribe you some stronger painkillers and maybe a topical cream to take some of the friction pain away.

Pain has gone down a little now so strong painkillers seems a bit unnecessary, I'm with you on the cream though. I can't see myself wearing much besides silk for the next few days...
West Ham United
(Invalid img)

EDIT: Wait, you got burned by your mom. That's like... a DOUBLE BURN!
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Last edited by rjdusa at Jan 10, 2012,
I picked up a soldering iron by the metal bit before.
Dont Put them next to screwdrivers. Mistakes are inevitable,

(Hmm, i just need a screwdriver.......ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

burnt and twisted through my hand. it slipped out because my skin melted.
30 mins later I was back soldering.. lol.
Quote by Lespauljames
I picked up a soldering iron by the metal bit before.
Dont Put them next to screwdrivers. Mistakes are inevitable,

(Hmm, i just need a screwdriver.......ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

burnt and twisted through my hand. it slipped out because my skin melted.
30 mins later I was back soldering.. lol.

I got a scar on my left hand after a soldering iron. They're cunning, soldering irons...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Genius. Utter f*cking genius. I've been on UG for nearly 6 years, and that's one of the greatest posts I have read.

It was funny but I wouldn't suck his dick over it.....

(I would Erik)
Quote by lambofgod127

Ow!

That's awful TS! I hope it gets better and that there are no long-term problems due to this mistake!

Hope you're a bit better now too by the way!

Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by coco-loco
Ow!

That's awful TS! I hope it gets better and that there are no long-term problems due to this mistake!

Hope you're a bit better now too by the way!

Thanks, man! It is indeed feeling better now (most likely due to the panadol >_>. I might hop off for the night now and see if I can sleep.
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
Thanks, man! It is indeed feeling better now (most likely due to the panadol >_>. I might hop off for the night now and see if I can sleep.

Glad to hear it, and a great idea
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.