So some of you may remember me looking for some CSS website help a week or so ago, but enough of that.

Anyway, for those who know what I;m talking about, I'm building a website, and me being the complete tool I am, have no idea how to use a built-in 'contact me' form in a CSS template I'm using.

Again, for those who know what I am talking about, this is the code I'm using here.
<form method="post" action="contact.php" id="contactform">

<div>
                    <p>Send me a message</p>
                    </div>

<div>
                    <label>Name <span class="required">*</span></label>
                    <input name="name" type="text" id="name" value="" />
                    </div>

<div>
                    <label>Email <span class="required">*</span></label>
                    <input name="email" type="text" id="email" value="" />
                    </div>

<div>
                    <label>Website</label>
                    <input name="website" type="text" id="website" value="" />
                    </div>

<div>
                    <label>Subject</label>
                    <input name="subject" type="text" id="subject"  value="" />
                    </div>

<div>
                    <label>Message <span class="required">*</span></label>
                    <textarea name="message" rows="20" cols="50"  id="message" ></textarea><br /><br />
                    </div>

<div>
					<input type="submit"  value="Submit" class="button">
         			<input type="reset" value="Reset" class="button">
					</div>

</form>

So, I'm stuck there. If I press the 'submit' button, nothing happens because I haven't yet got a 'contact.php' file yet. How would I go about making that?

This is probably way too specific to find an answer here, but some of you guys know your stuff, so if you can help, thanks so much
Is it sad that I came to this thread thinking you needed Counter-Strike help?

:ForeverAlone.jpg:
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
PHP isn't too hard to pick up the basics. Look around youtube, there's a guy who does good tutorials for logins and registration etc.

It's been a while since I've touched it, but you can set an id for the button say id="submitButton" and then in your contact.php you make a value $submit = submitButton. (that code is wrong, but look it up).

You then want to have a few if statements checking that all inputs on the form have been filled out (and correctly).

Then it's just a case of some php code that actually sends the query (value will be $contactQuery for example) to an email address.

Sorry I couldn't be more help, but seriously - try find that guy on youtube. type in "php login tutorial" or something to find his channel.
Thanks guys, this is good stuff.
It's a bit overwhelming considering all I knew was basic html until a week ago, but the info is pretty great Thanks!