If Frederick got two beatings each day, how many beatings did he get in one week?

Page 1 of 2
I'm amazing, as soon as I saw the headline I thought this took place in Georgia...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That's probably how Frederick Douglas learned to count. And he turned out fine.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
each tree had...

I was expecting a far more racist statement to follow.
Not sure whether to laugh or cry...I think I'll go with laugh

Bizarre though...
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Asterix and Obelix were wrong. Those Romans weren't crazy, these 'Murican's, on the other hand...
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
It was designed to mix Social with Math. Perhaps not the most tactful approach, but I can see why they'd do it.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
One of the math problems reads: "Each tree has 56 oranges. If eight slaves pick them equally, then how much would each slave pick?"
idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Colgate Total
It was designed to mix Social with Math. Perhaps not the most tactful approach, but I can see why they'd do it.

If you take an architectural design course at the University of Georgia are one of their questions "How many niggers can you fit in an elevator"?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
If you take an architectural design course at the University of Georgia are one of their questions "How many niggers can you fit in an elevator"?

Probably...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Jackal58

This isn't the University of Georgia so it doesn't matter. These are third grade kids learning about slavery and the teachers combining the work with math.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Jackal58

That totally depends on the size of them mate.

And on topic. 14.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Jan 10, 2012,
I think its fantasic. Nothing like history and math in one.
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
Quote by Briyan_15
I think its fantasic. Nothing like history and math in one.
It's not history, bro. Shit's still going on.
ggg1 ggg3

The teachers can't have seriously thought "well nothing bad will come of this"
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by Colgate Total
This isn't the University of Georgia so it doesn't matter. These are third grade kids learning about slavery and the teachers combining the work with math.

And the teachers instilling racial hatred at an age when you're most susceptible to change.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Colgate Total

Turning slavery into a math model for 3rd graders would tend to lead to questions such as the one I posed later in life with nobody batting an eye.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
i don't necessarily see it as inciting racial hatred but it's hilarious and incredibly poor taste. The fact that this is in Georgia only makes it more humorous.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Frederick wouldn't get beat if he didn't talk back. "Kunta Kinte," my ass.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Nine teachers, and not ONE thought this was a bad idea?! I no longer want to live in this state anymore.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
I work with a lot of teachers. At a guess, the teachers involved were told to integrate all the lesson plans to make everything relevant to each other, so they chose the simplest method. Hey chose to just add the word “slave” to a number of math problems.

Teachers, like any liberal dominated group, are mainly followers and not the brightest bulbs on the Christmas Tree. So all it took was for one of them to have a stupid idea, and it was the only one the group had.
Quote by seabear70
I work with a lot of teachers. At a guess, the teachers involved were told to integrate all the lesson plans to make everything relevant to each other, so they chose the simplest method. Hey chose to just add the word “slave” to a number of math problems.

Teachers, like any liberal dominated group, are mainly followers and not the brightest bulbs on the Christmas Tree. So all it took was for one of them to have a stupid idea, and it was the only one the group had.

You've gotta be kidding.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
You've gotta be kidding.

Not in the least.

Now, my further take on this is it won't get a lot of coverage because it will turn out that half or more of the teachers are minorities, or all of them are from some liberal social group like "Teach for America."

Any bets?

Or are people just going to talk shit and insult the guy with a clue?
Quote by seabear70

School janitor?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
School janitor?

Network and desktop engineer.
Ah, IT guy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by seabear70

So janitor.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
So janitor.

Yep, I'm always cleaning up shit.
Quote by seabear70

Ah, so that would explain the complete lack of understanding of how other human beings act.

Talking to kids about beating slaves like it's no big thing is not carelessness; it's racism. Wait for it...

ah...

It's also no coincidence that Frederick is the one getting the beatings.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I wonder what math is like for kids learning about the Holocaust.<____________<
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

This is something else I thought.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

They don't because it didn't happen
Quote by snipelfritz
They don't because it didn't happen

"If 5 Jews lie about the Holocaust happening every day for a week how many Jews lied in the week?"
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Really? No one stood up and said "Maybe this politically incorrect method will have consequences"?

Or maybe someone did, and another went "Everyone here is racist, who will complain? Blacks still don't have rights".
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Really? No one stood up and said "Maybe this politically incorrect method will have consequences"?

Or maybe someone did, and another went "Everyone here is racist, who will complain? Blacks still don't have rights".

They should have thought about those goddamn liberals that fox keeps telling them about.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by snipelfritz
Ah, so that would explain the complete lack of understanding of how other human beings act.

Talking to kids about beating slaves like it's no big thing is not carelessness; it's racism. Wait for it...

Oh, I got that...

Did you understand that I wasn't one of the idiots doing it?

If you didn't....

Thank a liberal teacher.
Quote by seabear70
Oh, I got that...

Did you understand that I wasn't one of the idiots doing it?

If you didn't....

Thank a liberal teacher.

Did you understand that those were two separate statements separated by deliberately placed spaces? If you didn't, thank your thick, ignorant skull.
Page 1 of 2