I'm a senior in highschool and I applied to 7 of the 9 UC's, and nowhere else. Starting sophomore year, I have always heard that seniors get to relax during their SECOND semester, because nothing matters much anymore (except not getting D's, or excessive amount of C's). But from what I know, 1st semester grades doesn't count either.. so is it true that UC applicants can chill the entire senior year?

3.9 GPA and about to get 2-3 C's first semester..
Quote by Garret.
fortify your anus

you never know what could happen
Quote by happytimeharry
I just had an odd mental image of someone building up a fort around their asshole made out of Lincoln Logs.

Quote by sacred_silence7
it's cause you forgot to put in an extra hammer-on

MUSE FAN?!!
Don't fuck up.

There was this guy in my high school who had a full scholarship to the best school in the state, so he blew off his last semester of senior year.

The university he applied to was all like "lol fuck this guy" and revoked his admission. Dude ended up going to community college.

Better safe than sorry.
im at UCI lol senior year is so chill but try to keep your grades C's and higher, I got a lot of B's in my senior year without really trying. You shouldn't have to worry a lot for that.
Ultimate Cuitar? Wut?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by JustRooster
California sucks. Get a haircut and real education.

lol
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Take it from someone who got into an Ivy League university and then had his admission rescinded: Don't **** up.

If you've got a 3.9, maintaining at least straight B's shouldn't be hard.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Why would you knowingly f*ck up in the last stretch of your high school academic career? Thats like running a race and stopping for lunch in the last lap. Finish strong dude.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Ew, no.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.