Quote by sam b
It's a thread that will be closed within 5 minutes

..but I approve

Didn't break any rules brah.. No nudity and it's not spam because it's the best thread on UG ever.
Quote by sam b
It's a thread that will be closed within 5 minutes

..but I approve

Didn't break any rules brah.. No nudity and it's not spam because it's the best thread on UG ever.
I basically saw dick in the hot guys thread, so a bit of female ass IS ONLY WHAT WE DESERVE tbh
Quote by Portuguese_boy

I remember element told me once that there can't be a hot girls thread due to it being a 'hassle to check for pr0nz' or something like that. Don't agree with it but this will probably get closed.

Although it's pretty hypocritical if there's still a 'hot guys thread' that these things are disallowed. If some mod is gonna close this i'd still like this to be replied to.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Jan 10, 2012,
Quote by Zoot Allures
I remember element told me once that there can't be a hot girls thread due to it being a 'hassle to check for pr0nz' or something like that. Don't agree with it but this will probably get closed.

So I guess the report button doesn't work anymore?
This is a proctology discussion thread, if anyone asks.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Or is it?

]

too bad she got about too much into the latex fetish.

oh, warning for making this btw.

feck it, cba. but you know damn well that hot chick threads are not allowed.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o