I just got a Novaro guitar on a trade for some dirty old hockey gear. It looks nice, but is an overall cheap guitar that came in a nice hard case.

Does anyone know anything about these guitars. I plan on cleaning it up, and selling or re-trading it. I could not find any info on them?
Epiphone - Hummingbird
Fender/Squire - Telecaster (Standard)
Dean - Acoustic Flying V
Wasburn - HB30
Fender - Telecousic
Peavey -VYPYR15
google found a link selling them brand new for about 120$
the one i found was an acoustic electric with a cutaway

http://www.emplemusical.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=274
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
I saw that one, but no descriptions. That is the right guitar, aside from the color and the cut away. Must be too small of a brand to have any info out there on it. I just strung it all up and it will be a good starter guitar for the wife until I trade it.
Epiphone - Hummingbird
Fender/Squire - Telecaster (Standard)
Dean - Acoustic Flying V
Wasburn - HB30
Fender - Telecousic
Peavey -VYPYR15
i'm not sure what you would be able to trade it for, but yeah any guitar that holds a tune would make a good starter guitar i guess.
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.