So today being my last day off before heading back to work, I figured I'd re-string my guitars, pretty standard affair right? so I went down to my local music store and bought my string sets (in this case Ernie Ball 10-52, 10-46 and a standard 9 gauge set since there weren't any elixir sets) so upon getting home, I started re-stringing and got to my second guitar to find there was no B string inside the package. Has that ever happened to anyone before? Its the first time I've ever heard or seen of it happening..
GEAR:
Jackson JS30KE
ESP EC 401FM
Ibanez RG 321MH
Peavey 6505+ 112

Brice HXB 405GL2TS
ESP B154DX
Ampeg BA-108

TC Electronics Polytune
Vox Classic Wah
Nope, sorry mate, factory fault probably. Or they took it in the store and f*cked you over...
<insert something smart or funny here>
Quote by cabot
Nope, sorry mate, factory fault probably. Or they took it in the store and f*cked you over...

I agree, the store totally opened up the pack, stole your B string and resealed it. They would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids.
It happens time to time with EB strings.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Maybe you got a set for one of those 5 string guitars?
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by dark Mass
It happens time to time with EB strings.

i've heard this but it's never happened to me
Quote by rickyj
i've heard this but it's never happened to me

It happened to me a couple of times with their coated acoustics strings.

Although most manufacturer of string will send out packs that are missing a string or two.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
I bought a set of strings with one extra E1 string included free. I opened the package, and there were 7 strings.
There goes the logic.
Quote by James Hetfield
Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is GONE.

http://www.youtube.com/intwernet
Guitar and acoustic bass covers with creative editing
Take it back and tell them, if they're a good store I'm sure they'll understand and swap it or give you a single B string.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
This is why I play D'Addario! Nah, been a fan of EB for a while too. Crap luck man.
I once got 2 Bs and no e. I went back and they swapped it for me thankfully. That was a set of Dean Markleys I believe, not too sure
Standard UG response (See: Bugera)

This has never happened to me personally, despite literally MONTHS of experience. You are therefore wrong, lying, and a huge jerk.
Quote by Roc8995
This has never happened to me personally, despite literally MONTHS of experience. You are therefore wrong, lying, and a huge jerk.

Sig'd.
Quote by captainsnazz
I read this thread before, thought "nah". Half an hour later, I go to restring my guitar, open a brand new sealed pack of GHS boomers and THERE ARE ONLY 5 GODDAMN STRINGS!
You've cursed me, TS.

My apologies! I called the store and they've agreed to replace the strings for me for free, but damn that was annoying not having a B string
GEAR:
Jackson JS30KE
ESP EC 401FM
Ibanez RG 321MH
Peavey 6505+ 112

Brice HXB 405GL2TS
ESP B154DX
Ampeg BA-108

TC Electronics Polytune
Vox Classic Wah
Quote by Roc8995

Srslyiously lol'd
Never happened to me, and I change strings WAY TOO often because I get bored and enjoy changing them for some reason. Again, there's more than one reason I use GHS Bommers.
Quote by Roc8995

Ah well, you see, I've had YEARS of experience with changes, so it stands to reason then that it'd happen to me before you. Remember though, the ball end of the string goes toward the bridge!
GEAR:
Jackson JS30KE
ESP EC 401FM
Ibanez RG 321MH
Peavey 6505+ 112

Brice HXB 405GL2TS
ESP B154DX
Ampeg BA-108

TC Electronics Polytune
Vox Classic Wah
Just play with 5 strings. The B-string is for noobs. I would avoid playing Thunderstruck though.
Bump from page 7!

I just opened a brand new set of d'addario super light top reg bottoms.

The A and D strings are missing....
What a joke.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Bump from page 7!

I just opened a brand new set of d'addario super light top reg bottoms.

The A and D strings are missing....
What a joke.

Return it?

That's what you get for using super light strings.
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
I bought them in a diff city last week and threw out the receipt.
Luckily I have a set of rotosounds that came with my bkps cuz im literally too poor to buy another set. Usually use EB slinky 10', just wanted to try a lighter set and nobody had 8's anywhere.