I really enjoy the instruments! Its a great song, covered well, and the instruments are done well. Im not a fan of the singing really (I just dont like the guys voice.......sorry if its you lol its just my honest opinion). If u guys worked on the singing, It would be really really great. Everything else as Ive said was well done!
the singer has the right "attitude" or "vibe" with the vocals, but hes not in tune. IMO the vocals need to be either the same or at least in the same key as the original for it to work
Quote by drunken ninja
the singer has the right "attitude" or "vibe" with the vocals, but hes not in tune. IMO the vocals need to be either the same or at least in the same key as the original for it to work

agreed, his mic should be a bit louder too in my opinion.

I would've liked to seen you actually play it "live" in a video, not recorded--but that's fine it's good mate. singer has a nice scratch in this voice, and tbh i've never even heard this song so don't think something's overdone lol.

c4c please: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1510107
Mix definitely needs work - there's no volume to it. Boost the kick at 100Hz and cut it at 250-500, maybe boost it again at 5k or so but not as much.

Singer drifts in and out of tune but that can be sorted by practice or transposing it. Guitar is decent enough but I prefer 3 beats instead of 4, that's personal preference however.

Guitar solo wasn't great - not very melodic and whilst repetition works I didn't feel it did in this case. Maybe it would have benefited from being doubled in length so you can work up the fretboard more naturally.
everyone pretty much said with the singing just needs work, other than that, the instrumentals sounds great